2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

- Ron Mysterio - refers to Rey Mysterio (often shortened to just Ron). Moniker given to Mysterio by Chris Jericho byke when they were both in the WCW Cruiserweight division
Rey/Ron is legit my favorite name screw-up. Any Ray/Ron I come in contact with, I always refer to them as the opposite when referencing them to skmeone else.

Funny thing I have always wanted to mention was how we have a real life example of this.

jshortt jshortt

Do you know the real scoop on Ricky Starks? Do you think him bring outwardly cool with Cody and CM affected his standing in the AEW locker room?

Hahahaha! All speculation on my part here. My guess is him being spotted at Mania or whatever Cody match he was there for last year had AEW looking at him funny. Even though it was security footage that got leaked, I'd bet Tony was not a huge fan of that decision. Gun to my head, I'd say being openly supportive of Punk was what ended up getting him. Cody is one thing because there wasn't flat out hatred of him, at least publicly, and the EVP's still talk about him in a positive manner.
Aside from FTR who have seemingly gone out of their way to distance themselves from him, anybody else who expressed admiration or talked about how helpful Punk was behind the scenes got buried or de-pushed in some way.

What in the hell is this?!! What is Tony Con doing? 2 weeks before your biggest PLE of the year and you’re having your “champ” do an open challenge? Bro what?! :sick:

This is why Japan wrestling has always been odd to me. They observe in such silence and only react when something wild happens in the match. Love the fact that she’s oblivious to people knowing who she is or reacting to her. Man i can’t wait for her debut.

This is why Japan wrestling has always been odd to me. They observe in such silence and only react when something wild happens in the match. Love the fact that she’s oblivious to people knowing who she is or reacting to her. Man i can’t wait for her debut.

When are y’all gonna give her the label of “Can’t miss prospect?” :lol: :nerd:

I see her having a similar trajectory to Iyo. Slowly gets more and more over from her just being super talented & cool

Def gonna have to tone down her stiffness when she in the ring with them NIL girls tho :lol:

I see her having a similar trajectory to Iyo. Slowly gets more and more over from her just being super talented & cool

Def gonna have to tone down her stiffness when she in the ring with them NIL girls tho :lol:

She'd destroy those IG models in NXT. :lol:

Think really only Angry Rabbit would be up the challenge.

Back
Top Bottom