2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Tuesdays (now on the CW) | Mr. McMahon documentary now out on Netflix

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1727574493684.png

Definitely not too many black men on the roster in general. Most are in tag teams.

Guess Carmelo would probably have the best shot of any singles dude at being next. He’s just so tiny though.

Bubba Femi soon come I guess.

THIS is obviously a booking/creative issue if they think all black men AND most minorities belong in a faction. This is kinda proving the point ppl are making against triple h.
Seems like most of the roster in general is in a faction these days aside from a select few.

As far as black men go…
I’m not really sure who should be getting the rocket to have big singles runs tbh. We unfortunately got robbed of LANGSTON, who should’ve been at the top of the card for the last several years. Would love to see him back, but not gonna hold my breath there.
Think they missed the boat on Montrezl Ford, which sucks. Thought he was gonna be next up. They gave the little tease at that one Elimination Chamber but that’s that.

Coincidentally both from factions/tag teams :lol:

Bubba Femi and Trick have more potential than anybody else that’s on the main rosters. Big and charismatic.

Bubba Femi seems kinda undeniable. Huge and charismatic. Much different than the sub-6ft dudes like O’Shea and U-Haul Nation.

#WaitAndSee

guys like Oba Femi, Trick Williams, and Je'Von Evans got crazy potential, but I don't have faith in Shovel booking them well like that.

Meanwhile HBK is booking the most diverse show in the company and scrolling through Peep Game Peep Game 's IG news feed for new female talent :lol:

Looking forward to watching NXT on a more regular basis now that's IT is coming to the CW (one of the few channels EYE still have).

Get to see some of these up and cummers. :emoji_eyes:

"This higher stress can lead to either a chronic (overuse) or acute (sudden) injury. According to research, an ACL tear is one acute injury that female athletes are two to eight times more likely to experience than males. The ACL, a ligament in the knee that connects the femur to the tibia, is extraordinarily strong, yet has little elasticity, Dr. Gardner says. “It absorbs a huge amount of stress until it can’t hold on anymore, and then it tears,” she explains, adding that tears are especially common in sports that require pivoting and jumping, including soccer, basketball, lacrosse, and skiing"

It’s especially more stressful if you’re carrying around a big ol donk

Back
Top Bottom