2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RAW was a bit in the enh side tonight. I expected some more but with it being SS this weekend in sure they didn’t want to get any injuries.

edit

Actually the crowd in MN sucked!!! Show was actually solid. Gunther wore down Finn like a mofo.

Priest finna lose at SS i fear.

The Studline / Damage CTRL feud i can get behind.

Last edited:
Almost 10 years or so being aware of this site, never thought to search for a wrestling thread 🤦🏾‍♂️😂 hitting Summer Slam on Saturday in Cleveland!

Welcome. Have a croissant, enjoy your stay. Kick up your feet, talk graps and if you don’t do it now, just remember after Saturday you will acknowledge me☝🏽

IMG_9164.jpeg

Last edited:
I know nothing about belts but I need a Big Eagle. Where’s a reliable place? Cuz I’m not buying any non WF scratch logo

I can link you with my guy. He’s on Facebook. My belt is head and shoulders above anything on WWE shop and the the price is insane.

For reference mine is 6mm plates, CNC etching (as opposed to acid etching), 24kt gold plating, full CZs and blue croc skin backing. I’ll pm you details

Here’s some pics

IMG_0043.jpeg IMG_0042.jpeg IMG_0044.jpeg IMG_0046.jpeg IMG_0047.jpeg IMG_0052.jpeg

Last edited:
I can link you with my guy. He’s on Facebook. My belt is head and shoulders above anything on WWE shop and the the price is insane.

For reference mine is 6mm plates, CNC etching (as opposed to axis etching), 24kt gold plating, full CZs and blue croc skin backing. I’ll pm you details

Here’s some pics

IMG_0043.jpeg

This joint goes crazy! Even the sidebars or cut out. I had one back in middle school before it even fit my waist from figuresInc. I’ve been feeling nostalgic and would only ever buy one belt and want it top top quality to display w my sports memorabilia

This joint goes crazy! Even the sidebars or cut out. I had one back in middle school before it even fit my waist from figuresInc. I’ve been feeling nostalgic and would only ever buy one belt and want it top top quality to display w my sports memorabilia
They’re actually painted in. I believe the version before this one, the block logo Big blue Eagle that Austin got on RAW after mania had them cut out but later versions were painted in however you can ask for them to be cut out if you prefer

IMG_0379.jpeg IMG_0380.jpeg

Wow HHH hella petty putting on a 3 hour yap session pre-show just to mess with Collision :lol:

Thankfully there’s a few club games to bide the time:

Manchester City vs Chelsea
Barcelona vs Real Madrid
Manchester United v Liverpool

Plus there’s the Terence Crawford as well.

3 hour pre-show featuring the Miz? Yeah I’m good on that >D

Wrestling fans that get married gotta stop putting their brides through this goofy behavior man. It ain't your day.

Thought this was the typical groom coming down the aisle to a wrestling theme vide which EYE think is fine for my the most part but they went ALL IN with the nonsense. :lol: :smh:

Dude that tried to cash in was a final form BD.

Sheesh.

I liked Rhea's character better when she was a killer world champion more than the soap opera love triangle stuff

No offense to the gooners

Agreed.

This Mami/Dominick Guerrero/Liv storyline prolly gonna last for maybe the rest of the year though.

Trips gonna drag the Mami trying to get her revenge on Dom and Live for at least a couple months where she finally Dom and Live finally get their comeuppance at Bad Blood.

Then from there, Mami feuds with.......CITB?

Not many other viable options with BTB on sabbatical. Mami doesn't need another match with her anyway.

Back
Top Bottom