2024 Wrestling Thread | It's Wednesday. You know what that means...

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IMG_0254.gif

These mystery boxes are on sale for $0.99 right now regular price is $24.99 + ship. Came out to $10.98 with shipping. They charge you shipping per box so if i would have ordered 2 it woulda been $22. Worth a shot see what i get.

Saw a video of Roxanne vs Thea Hail on X since i was out to dinner and i don’t have syfy :smh:

I don’t care how much she’s getting pushed by Booker T, if Shawn books it right she’s getting worked over by either Giulia or Stephanie Vaquer. They are head and shoulders above the women there. That division is good no doubt but both of them have aura and much better in ring.

And let’s not EVEN mention Delta.

It’s be wild if they brought all 3 of them in kinda like they did Scott hall and Kevin Nash as the women version of the outsiders considering they all represent different countries.

It's gonna be really, REALLY hard to justify Giulia and Vaquer not just running rough shod over that division.

I’m saying! Unless they fast track them to WWE just in time for the women’s IC and US Titles to debut, NXT has legit killers on the way in that are about to lay waste.

Also Roxanne Perez being as dominant as she is for as small as she is, shows why Liv could beat Rhea.

I do wanna see Delta get called up quick while Rhea is young and healthy. Those 2 could have wars!

djlunchbox djlunchbox

Stories are needed in wrestling to give fans a reason to care about the upcoming match.

However, when the match the company wants us to care about is a physical/skill/technical mismatch, it's hard to look at the story as anything other than JUST a story.

If this was a midcard womens story between Liv and Dakota Kai, then it would be easier to get into. But with arguably the best woman in the world and Liv Morgan? Nah man, WWE do better.

I get you. But you have to admit the long term story telling that’s happened between them culminating to this is great. Yes Liv vs Rhea a wild mismatch, which is why if Liv were to retain, it wouldn’t be clean we all know that. No matter how much Roxanne Perez is dominating in NXT, Liv can’t do that with Rhea.

Will it be a good match? For sure. Does Rhea have the advantage obviously but this isn’t about graps, hell it ain’t even about the women’s WHC even. That makes it more interesting to watch because if the title wasn’t involved, there wouldn’t be as much heat.

You got the possibility of Dom turning, Finn turning and all of them making a new branch of JD or JD blowing up. I love heaps, love some good wrasslin’, but gosh darn it i love the stories. Cody finishing the story, bloodline, Bron vs Sami.

What’s my favorite word? CINEMA. I remember back in the days when SGT Slaughter turned on America and it was up to Hulk to do it for the USA had me glued trying to find out how it all ended.

This is the same. Yes Liv vs someone like Dakota or Iyo or Zelina makes more sense, but will it be as interesting?

Either way I’m hyped for SS. Either we some some about faces from certain people or we get the return of Raquel Rodriguez as Liv’s enforcer.

Roxanne working with really green talent and kinda directing the matches. She basically calling the spots if you watch and listen closely.

I think she can definitely ramp it up another level with better competition. Her in ring skills are really solid. Only knock on her is her size

Also Roxanne Perez being as dominant as she is for as small as she is, shows why Liv could beat Rhea.
Come on man.

Her dominating a "promotion" filled with green talents can't be compared to Liv being able to hang with one of the most physically dominant women ever.

Unless you are strictly speaking from, "Hey, it's all fake. Anything can happen" approach. (Then sure)

Back
Top Bottom