2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Bad Blood

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To be honest at this point with the TV deal in the bag, ratings will become a moot point. It’s not only not possible to exceed what they’ve been doing lately but also not really necessary.

The fact remains AEW is not for the casual wrestling fan. They were a great alternative when WWE was trash but those days are done. The fans that flocked to the alternative in droves are either over wrestling completely or gone back to watching WWE.

Tony Con is a billionaire so the lights will always be on @ AEW 🤷🏻‍♂️

Finishing the second to last episode of the Vince doc, and it’s hilarious them revisiting the WCW purchase, Vince was so full of himself :lol: he had no intentions of making WCW an actual separate company, all he wanted was bragging rights. Even in real time you could tell he purchased it just to say he did. The biggest names that actually didn’t sit at home (Booker and DDP) got torn down to be built back up, and everybody else besides RVD just got made to look stupid. Hardly any WCW/ECW guys got clean wins :lol: :rofl:one of the biggest money blunders of all time in wrestling.

IMG_1960.jpeg

“How many f****** Metros you know?!”

:lol:

;

Green is SD worth checking tonight? Ima get home in time for Bad Blood but know Metro Boomin involved I want to go in there blind

Yes. Get back on IT (pause)
for the forseeable future yes!

Aye no funny **** you wanna come over and watch tomorrow?

I will do my absolute best to get out work asap and get home by 630 but it might be 7

You always welcome anytime :emoji_thumbsup:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I dunno man he be ducking like Daffy :lol:
Bet.

Back
Top Bottom