2024 Wrestling Thread | NXT Tuesdays

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Somebody gotta teach Tony how to book an proper ending to a match..Bruv and Swerves was putting on very fun match and they just sht all over it at the end..Just have a regular ending to the match with the champ going over clean..What's so wrong with that..
Also get a legit streaming service deal..

I was lucky that my stream was buffering through all of those false finishes and I caught the legit finish..

BRUV went full Gargano like 5 times in that match. :lol: :smh:

Fun match though.

Standout matches were

-BRUV/Swerve
-Shingo/#OurLegend
- LIJ/Lucha Bros. & Mistico (should've been on the main card)

Hopefully soon TK realizes IT is not mandatory for Jericho to have a match on every PPV.

ee54f4b0-989a-4d0e-a62a-5d98b80911ce.jpg

Hangman softening him up for Danielson :emoji_hugging:

You think #OurLegend fight Nigel at ALL IN instead?

Think that was in the cards before Danielson got hurt and all these shots Nigel been taking for almost two years gotta have a payoff right?

Although Taz did tell Nigel he and Danielson should square up in catering during the broadcast tonight. :lol:

You think #OurLegend fight Nigel at ALL IN instead?

Think that was in the cards before Danielson got hurt and all these shots Nigel been taking for almost two years gotta have a payoff right?

Although Taz did tell Nigel he and Danielson should square up in catering during the broadcast tonight. :lol:

I forgot about that :emoji_thinking:

Can't miss:
- Shingo vs. #OurLegend
- BRUV vs. Swerve
- LIJ vs. Lucha Bros & Mistico (Pre-show)

Solid:
- Mina bae vs. TTS
- ZSJ vs. OC
- CEO vs. Stephanie Vaquer (mostly for Vaquer's showing in that match inclusive of cheeks)
- TNT title ladder match

Pretty much what T0INE T0INE said but I liked the women's tag match on the preshow too

Yeah that solid too.

Match also had Willow bae and Statlander bae so that's and additional plus.

Thanks yall :emoji_hugging:

Yep. He usually wears white ones, but I think this is the first time I've ever seen him in the all black ones.
From talking to the wrestlers you know or have managed, what have they said about wearing tennis shoes while wrestling? Seems like a pain to do anything athletically in some damn AF1.

This was a weird return. Like she comes out, does a strut and then goes backstage!?!

No face to face off, no promo, just hey I’m back, ok see you later 🤦🏻‍♂️

Happy to see DMD but cmon, AEW do better with building a story we care about.

Back
Top Bottom