2024 Wrestling Thread | WWE Monday Night RAW

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pretty sports entertaining ple

i give it to cody for being the step father that stepped up but he looking a little funny in the light with the family back together

GZLTmP7bcAA6ZvY

EYE always wonder when these dudes get under the ring.

Obviously they do IT when the camera is away from ringside or when the lights go out.

For instance how/when did they sneak Triple T under the ring for his Mania 40 cameo?

Do they have a monitor under there to watch the action or is someone in their ear telling them to go.

All this and more will be answered.....

NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z!

In the instance of Jimmy, EYE think EYE saw him get snuck in after the damien priest match OR after the rhea match when the ring crew was cleaning up. EYE remember seeing a tall dude resembling Jimmy walking and rushing with the crew to ringside

Fwiw: i love to watch the other stuff going on in arenas when video packages are being played. I like go see how the productions are put on

Punk with the call back to Michaels' gear at Badd Blood 97.

Drew and Punk have to be done, so I'm interested to see what Drew moves on to. Punk should go for Gunther, but looks like Oldberg going to give it one more go. Something tells me Gage is going to be a fine wrestler one day.

Sucio has to have a 3some with him potentially have the biggest chest of the 3 right?

In the end he has a thing for Muscle mamis, so he has to end up leaving Liv for Raquel. This man going to downgrade 2x.

We know how Rocky feels about going against the family. Roman ain't coming back to the Fast franchise anytime soon.

I do wonder if Rocky vs Roman happens before or at Mania 41. Winner gets Bloodline and Cody Sunday night. Unless Rocky takes title from Cody at Rumble and Cody vs. Roman leads to face the Final Boss night 2.

The Terror Twins need to move on from Judgement Day beef. We need a clearcut finish at Survivor Series to that story. Either have a traditional Survivor Series elimination or put them in War Games. Obviously we all want War Games to be Bloodline related, with Roman, Jimmy, Jey, Sami vs. Solo, Tama, Loa, and Jacob. I would be fine with substituting Loa with The Rock and Sami with Hikuleo, but doubt Rocky going into a War Games.

Obviously they do IT when the camera is away from ringside or when the lights go out.

For instance how/when did they sneak Triple T under the ring for his Mania 40 cameo?

Do they have a monitor under there to watch the action or is someone in their ear telling them to go.

All this and more will be answered.....

NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z!
There is a monitor under the ring. During the HIAC match Drew lifted up the apron and you could see it for a couple seconds

Back
Top Bottom