2024 Wrestling Thread | Friday Night Wrasslin'

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
b83354fe-a4cc-447c-bcb3-069cb1056e89__640X574.png

God damn

He looks like he's 4'11" on TV
Bruv his head is barely above the top rope..I saw him as I was leaving and he was ordering food at the food truck outside..I thought it was a little kid until he turned around and i could see his face..Walked right past him and I swear I’m a foot taller than him and I’m right at 6’ tall..

Yea ain't no way that's real.

But if it is, just further evidence that KKKhan Man isn't as morally superior that the AEW-ites had hoped for him to be.

Nah it’s not real.

Remember, some dudes still trying to push the narrative that AEW is an alternative to WWE.

Yea ain't no way that's real.

But if it is, just further evidence that KKKhan Man isn't as morally superior that the AEW-ites had hoped for him to be.

Nah it’s not real.

Remember, some dudes still trying to push the narrative that AEW is an alternative to WWE.

IMG_2134.jpeg

Can’t link the article since it’s for their patreon subs only but yeah, it’s real. Tony Con might be looking at how not a draw Mone is while Stephanie is getting hella pops in NXT.

Last edited:
They’re probably gonna make them wait a grace period or something which is dumb. This is gonna hurt them. Talent especially those with loose or non-existent contracts will refuse to do big shows for fears of missing out on a good opportunity.

Imagine being told by an employer I’m not gonna pay you more money but I’m also not gonna let you make more money. At least for 90 days.

I doubt the Vaquer signing, for example, was strictly off the Forbidden Door match. I’m sure she was scouted prior. And like many indie wrestlers WWE is the golden ticket and dream destination. Maybe AEW was the viable option a few years ago when it was doing good numbers, but even still people know the history of WWE and want to be part of a prestigious place. Plus like any job, having WWE on your resume will lead to being able to leverage better money after a career there.

He’s smaller than Tama and Tanga now. This isn’t a Walter to Gunther transformation where he still looks threatening

WWE has done a GOODT! job of presenting Jacob as a threat.

The flippy stuff he does would look even more impressive if he was still Umanga shaped but this is his first opportunity in biggest wrestling promotion as a part of one of the prominent storylines of the last few years so EYE understand wanting to put his best foot forward and getting into better shape.

Back
Top Bottom