2024 Wrestling Thread |

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ms Jackie if you nasty 😍

IMG_0564.jpeg

IMG_0254.gif

Last edited:
Promotion has less than 1100 followers on IG and the address is some industrial parking lot. I woulda bailed on that too 😅 i mean it sucks cuz i respect the indies but cmon going heads up on a PPV night against the Fed? AEW yeah sure.

Plus he’s more than likely headed to WWE sooner than later. Bloodline story cooking so much now.

IMG_0567.jpeg
IMG_0568.jpeg

Starting SummerFest now.

Of course IT starts with a Triple H appearance. :lol: :smh:

Lots of empty seats especially in the upper decks.

EDIT:

Kicking off the show with a performance from a Final Form Cheerio?
1722746357064.png

Welp flew too close to the sun and tapped out in the middle of Mami/Liv.

Being in the middle of those two isn't bad at all
1722765316952.png
but EYE digress.

Will catch the rest of SummerFest later today.

#LowShirai Mami in her match with Liv. :smh:

Seem to be the theme of the night for the now excommunicated Judgment Day members

Stevie Wonder could've seen the swerve from Dom coming but the match was sports entertaining nonetheless.

"DOMINICK YOU TWO TIMING SORRY SON OF A *****!" 😡

"You'd assume that Dom can't think months in advance cuz he's too dumb. But anything's possible with this.....this piece of....ah"

"Just say IT because that's what he is."

"THIS PIECE OF ****!" 😤

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ron is a horrible stepfather. :smh:

Promotion has less than 1100 followers on IG and the address is some industrial parking lot. I woulda bailed on that too 😅 i mean it sucks cuz i respect the indies but cmon going heads up on a PPV night against the Fed? AEW yeah sure.

Plus he’s more than likely headed to WWE sooner than later. Bloodline story cooking so much now.

IMG_0567.jpeg
IMG_0568.jpeg

The Bloodline think it's a gravy train.

IMG_0567.jpeg
IMG_0568.jpeg
Jacob used to no-show shows too. They know they'll never actually be punished for missing shows. They have Wroyal blood.

Back
Top Bottom