2024 Wrestling Thread |

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So WWE/TKO want to put SS on the same pedestal as WM, when WM is supposed to be “the grand daddy of em all”? That’s ridiculous and lowers the value of WM.

And if then their thinking of making RR 2 nights as well. This company, or super company, is getting real money hungry which will eventually affect the product

I get your general logic but WrestleMania has 40 years of prestige. There is no possible way to reduce the value of it at THIS point.

EVERYTHING builds to WrestleMania.

^^^+NXT.

It’s a wrestling festival.

It just smacks of greed. And like my Caribbean Cousin said…it’s not like they don’t have all of them shows crammed in there. But it’s a win/win for content holders, for the locales, for the WWE. Maybe even the fans.

Is Raw going to still be three hours on Netflix?

^^^+NXT.

It’s a wrestling festival.

It just smacks of greed. And like my Caribbean Cousin said…it’s not like they don’t have all of them shows crammed in there. But it’s a win/win for content holders, for the locales, for the WWE. Maybe even the fans.

Is Raw going to still be three hours on Netflix?

The plan is for 3 hours w/ commercials on Netflix.

1722792376743.jpeg

not saying its necessary but they certainly could stretch it out to two night, they have enough talent

last night was already a 4 hour show? if they make it a 3 hour show per night, adding two more hours isnt gon’ be too difficult, the two tag team titles defenses easily an hour plus the womens tag then add some random 3 v 3 match with some factions or something

i hear you but i dunno man

just bc they might have the talent doesnt mean they should do it lol

i hear you but i dunno man

just bc they might have the talent doesnt mean they should do it lol

obviously everything has to work via storylines but it would have been nice to see belair and cargill and iyo and melo and gable and wyatt6 and dragunov, etc… in some capacity

its not like we’re trying to force carmella and alexa bliss to do a 15min match

hell ill even take a speed title defense by andrade out there for some quick 5min flippy stuff :lol:

TKO/WWE are running hot right now.

They have no idea how long this run will last.

Milk the public for every single dollar they can, WHILE they can. This isn't a charity service nor is it a non-profit. They need to make as much as they can.

People would be more than willing to support a second night of SummerSlam, so I don't see any rational argument against it.

Maybe instead of running a stadium 2 nights in a row they could fo an arena 2 nights in a row instead? (If the demand isn't there for the stadium).

But I say go for it why not?

I like a lot of the wrestlers and the presentation, but overall the HHH era is not my cup of tea

Bring back Bad Bunny he was cool
triple k is tony con with brand name toys

triple k got transformers

tony con got gobots

So Badd Blood Reigns vs Solo and then war games build up.
who really gives a **** about this storyline at this point besides the wwe universe? its basically roman reigns vs a bunch of indy samoan jobbers

it would be different if it was jey or jimmy as the leader of great value bloodline but they chose a bunch of unknown indy guys and a leader with no charisma whatsoever.

gee i wonder who win this war? 💀

Back
Top Bottom