2024 Wrestling Thread |

Will Cody Rhodes "finish the story" at WrestleMania XL?

• Finally!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • LMAO

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every match have a run in/interference last night? :lol:

Really felt like one long episode of raw til Roman finally came out.

Priest and Gunther delivered though. Was the type of brawl/match I expected Drew and Punk to be but Punk been washed.

Promotion has less than 1100 followers on IG and the address is some industrial parking lot. I woulda bailed on that too 😅 i mean it sucks cuz i respect the indies but cmon going heads up on a PPV night against the Fed? AEW yeah sure.

Plus he’s more than likely headed to WWE sooner than later. Bloodline story cooking so much now.

IMG_0567.jpeg
IMG_0568.jpeg

ghetto solid gear?

Yea if I were Zola I would have said I’m going to the bathroom and b line it straight to car lol

Saw highlight this morning and noticed tarps covering the nosebleeds. Was it that expensive or people in Cleveland just don’t care about wwe?

Every match have a run in/interference last night? :lol:

Really felt like one long episode of raw til Roman finally came out.

Priest and Gunther delivered though. Was the type of brawl/match I expected Drew and Punk to be but Punk been washed.
Bron v Sami was the only clean match..

So WWE/TKO want to put SS on the same pedestal as WM, when WM is supposed to be “the grand daddy of em all”? That’s ridiculous and lowers the value of WM.

And if then their thinking of making RR 2 nights as well. This company, or super company, is getting real money hungry which will eventually affect the product

So WWE/TKO want to put SS on the same pedestal as WM, when WM is supposed to be “the grand daddy of em all”? That’s ridiculous and lowers the value of WM.

And if then their thinking of making RR 2 nights as well. This company, or super company, is getting real money hungry which will eventually affect the product
Before we know it RR, WM, SS, and Survivor Series will be 2 nights

So will the big four become two nights? Or is Survivor Series the outlier?

From listening to reviews or tweets, SummerSlam doesn’t need to be two nights.

But…they have the benefit of next year being the Cena send off. Easy to stretch out the storylines. However, how long are each night going to be? It’s wild. WWE hasn’t learned anything from making Raw three hours. They think the fans want more of fake fights.

not saying its necessary but they certainly could stretch it out to two night, they have enough talent

last night was already a 4 hour show? if they make it a 3 hour show per night, adding two more hours isnt gon’ be too difficult, the two tag team titles defenses easily an hour plus the womens tag then add some random 3 v 3 match with some factions or something

SummerSlam is technically supposed to be the “biggest party of the summer” and is essentially the halfway point between Wrestlemania’s. I could see why they’d do it, but nothing is devaluing Wrestlemania.
not saying its necessary but they certainly could stretch it out to two night, they have enough talent

last night was already a 4 hour show? if they make it a 3 hour show per night, adding two more hours isnt gon’ be too difficult, the two tag team titles defenses easily an hour plus the womens tag then add some random 3 v 3 match with some factions or something

I totally get both points with no argument and wwe clearly has the talent. i think its a huge stretch from a fans pov although the current and future storylines could support it

Back
Top Bottom