2025 NBA Draft Thread

:lol:
RJ a hasn’t been as good but he’s got the same shooting splits as lamelo. He’s out here trying to learn the PG position on the fly. NONE of these dudes are setting the world on fire.

college

You guys are funny.

hilarious. He wasn’t eligible but the overseas route was the absolute best thing for Lamelo. He got the showcase his ability in a pro style offense and cleaned up his image. He went from a late first to a top 5 pick. 🤔

. Who in this draft has benefitted from college? Wiseman dropped out. Cole tapped out. Edwards is playing in a weave offense.

hilarious. He wasn’t eligible but the overseas route was the absolute best thing for Lamelo. He got the showcase his ability in a pro style offense and cleaned up his image. He went from a late first to a top 5 pick. 🤔

. Who in this draft has benefitted from college? Wiseman dropped out. Cole tapped out. Edwards is playing in a weave offense.
Yeah this season is literally the worst case scenario for the "must do college" argument.

Where my Obi Toppin folks at

Toppin is a monster. The dunks and athleticism are what jump out at you, but he’s actually quite polished. He could score 30 a night, but Dayton plays team basketball. He scores within the flow of the offense. Super efficient. Can’t be guarded 1 on 1. Perfect 4 man in today’s NBA. I expect the buzz around him to intensify come March.

Last edited:
I’d be pretty shocked if Toppin wasn’t a very solid pro. Probably not a star, but similar to like a Marcus Morris? Sure.

Definitely wouldn’t mind the Cs taking him if he’s available.

Gotta be careful with Toppin, he’s like 2 years older than everybody in his class and a...22 year old sophomore late bloomer, always a red flag with guys like that

But he ended up high school round the way so hope theres more he can add to his game in the NBA :pimp:

If he plays with high energy and effort he’s good...sometimes he’s soft out there so you never know what you getting...Got that fire in him the last couple games tho, saving the season and Turgeons job :lol: :smh:
Completely agree. Loved seeing him talk **** back to the crowd in Indiana on Sunday.

His game is actually pretty similar to Obi's except while they are both sophomores, Stix is 2 years and 12 days younger than him. If you think Stix can play with that energy/fire, what would the reasoning be to draft Obi over him?

Completely agree. Loved seeing him talk **** back to the crowd in Indiana on Sunday.

His game is actually pretty similar to Obi's except while they are both sophomores, Stix is 2 years and 12 days younger than him. If you think Stix can play with that energy/fire, what would the reasoning be to draft Obi over him?
Only if you think Obi can step in and contribute right away, if thats what the team is looking for...His age will get him the "NBA ready" label but I don't buy into that...It's a learning curve for everybody coming into the league

Only if you think Obi can step in and contribute right away, if thats what the team is looking for...His age will get him the "NBA ready" label but I don't buy into that...It's a learning curve for everybody coming into the league
Yeah maybe for Portland and Boston (MEM pick) that would be good, but I'd still probably rather see what Stix looks like with 2 more years of development. 6'10" athletic dude that rim run and pick and pop. Every team could use that.

Cole is coming back today. Good for him, completely didn’t have to. Even in a washed season and such a small
chance of making the tourney, It’s nice to see some of these intangibles in a young player (not giving up on his teammates, love of the game, unselfishness).

Should be #2 on the Knicks draft board.

Pels got so many pieces already I want some distribution. I'd really somehow like to see Pastor Isaac find his way to Minnesota as well

Back
Top Bottom