2025 NBA Draft Thread

Chino hills legend

How many people on NT watching USC / West Coast basketball :lol:
Watched San Diego St vs Fresno last night cuz I seen SDSU undefeated...And yea no NBA talent in the building, cant blame anybody for not staying up to watch it :lol:

If memory serves me correctly, Charlotte had one of the worse SF groups prior to drafting MKG.

At the time, I thought they were better served drafting Thomas Robinson. :lol:

Corey Maggette, Reggie Williams, Matt Carroll, Jamario Moon. What a wing rotation.

should’ve been given a Kemba/AD pairing

Slowly starting to investigate the class

An older prospect that seems intriguing is Jordan Nwora. Quick release from deep, solid 44% on 3 on 6 attempts (was 37% on 6 attempt last year). Saw that he seems to be a late first round projection

Saw there's a JUCO guy getting mentioned Jay Scrubb, a big scoring guard. His JUCO highlights seem decent but I guess he got suspended? Seems to have a questionable history but there's buzz around his name to skip his Louisville commitment and enter the draft. He's got bark in his game for sure

I wonder if he's going to The Athletic or elsewhere. But then again The Athletic has Sam Vecenie already.

An older prospect that seems intriguing is Jordan Nwora. Quick release from deep, solid 44% on 3 on 6 attempts (was 37% on 6 attempt last year). Saw that he seems to be a late first round projection

Saw there's a JUCO guy getting mentioned Jay Scrubb, a big scoring guard. His JUCO highlights seem decent but I guess he got suspended? Seems to have a questionable history but there's buzz around his name to skip his Louisville commitment and enter the draft. He's got bark in his game for sure
He’s gonna be someone who should get drafted higher than the spot he ends up at. He’s a shooter with a mature IQ. He’s also going to have Olympic experience this summer and be one of the better players, if not the leading scorer, on the Nigerian squad.

And the Knicks drafting at 3rd and taking Melo over Cole would be such a Knicks thing to do. A backcourt of RJ and Melo sounds like buns.

Jalen Smith has put together some nice games recently. Starting to become a pretty reliable pick and pop threat, which is exactly what he'd be doing at the next level.

Killian Hayes finally getting some well deserved praise after the improvements he’s made. Shot and defense has gotten much better this year. I expect his stock to climb into the top 10 soon

Scrubb is legit. Thought he may be able to sneak in the first with strong workouts, but probably going to be a 2nd round guy with red flags.

And the Knicks drafting at 3rd and taking Melo over Cole would be such a Knicks thing to do. A backcourt of RJ and Melo sounds like buns.

I'm curious as to why you feel this way

I think Melo is an excellent playmaker and Barrett won't be a SG forever

There is no way that RJ Hampton doesn’t regret his decision to go overseas. Dude has been averaging like 15 minutes per game lately and putting up trash numbers all around.

he’s shown enough and he got paid.
He’ll be a top 10 pick

He has been absolute garbage :lol: he still will probably get picked between picks 10-20 I guess since it’s a terrible draft but there’s no way that this has been an enjoyable season for him at all. I’m sure dude would have still got his family taken care of if he was at Duke, been playing big minutes under Coach K, playing on national TV every week and actually been happy on the basketball court the year before he became a millionaire.

Back
Top Bottom