2025 NBA Draft Thread

I want all the Cole Anthony stock available. Especially when these draft rankings have him in the late lotto range.

He’s the type of player to do good in workouts. I just don’t know how much of a playmaker/efficient scorer he is.

Anthony Edwards in Minnesota means you’re really depending on him to defend. Cuz ratsull and Beasley ain’t

He compared okoro to jimmy butler... he expects him to be a heliocentric type offensive borderline first option? If he’s that plus the defensive potential then he should be the #1 pick

The top 5 picks in the NBA Draft really gonna consist of players from Georgia, Auburn, Memphis and Dayton....

Oh and I think I’m all the way out on spending premiere draft capitol on a non transcendent center. The opportunity cost way too high

If the warriors end up with the first pick and select and keep wiseman that’d be an interesting case to follow. Even in a weak draft..

thestepein.com has really good scouting reports. In their career projections...they literally have no one rated as a franchise player :lol:

Anthony-Edwards-27-steep-1.jpg

LaMelo-Ball-Final-STEPIEN.jpg

James-Wiseman222.jpg

Isaac-Okoro-STEP.jpg

thestepein.com has really good scouting reports. In their career projections...they literally have no one rated as a franchise player :lol:

Anthony-Edwards-27-steep-1.jpg

LaMelo-Ball-Final-STEPIEN.jpg

James-Wiseman222.jpg

Isaac-Okoro-STEP.jpg
And they are correct. Just kind of is what it is in this draft. I don’t know how many franchise players there even are in the league as it stands. Some teams don’t have any. Starter/Core certainly isn’t bad though.

If I were the Warriors, I would try to trade down to see if I could take advantage of one of these teams that may really want Lamelo or Edwards or something like that. Get multiple pieces in return. Realistically, whoever they draft isn’t going to be anything more than a 5th-6th man for the team while their core is in place anyways.

Cole Anthony really ended his season in a 28 point loss with 5 points and 6 turnovers in 37 minutes on 2/10 shooting to an unranked Syracuse team.........

Back
Top Bottom