2025 NBA Draft Thread

With the playoffs starting late (if at all), I wonder if they would push the draft back? Teams can't trade players in draft night if they need them in the middle of the playoffs. :lol:

With the playoffs starting late (if at all), I wonder if they would push the draft back? Teams can't trade players in draft night if they need them in the middle of the playoffs. :lol:

Of course, they’d have to.

If you’re going that high you gotta be elite at something. For Lamelo it’s his passing for Edwards its his scoring. They should be #1 and #2 in every mock.

I know it’s just a short clip 1 on 0 but this is what a lotto pick looks like these days? I had to go to YouTube to see his highlights....not feeling it

Which one was the dude that laughed hysterically and called people stupid because he was adamant Melo wouldn't be a lottery pick? :lol:
I hope he goes 1st for that reason

He's one of those super slow effective players. Shooting got better too. Any young player who makes major improvements as the season goes on is a great sign.

So did he enlist?

There are some loopholes to not enlist in the IDF. He might be exempt if/when he's drafted.

So did he enlist?

There are some loopholes to not enlist in the IDF. He might be exempt if/when he's drafted.

National military service is mandatory for all Israeli citizens over the age of 18
They might shorten Deni's time though
Even Gal Gadot had to go through it.
uty4t76nt13z.jpg

40e533156e2540fd444765807edac894.jpg

Found this on wikipedia
Leading active athletes might in many cases be granted an "Outstanding athlete" status which allows them to get a more convenient and shorter service, so they can continue to develop their career and represent Israel abroad in international competitions. The "Outstanding athlete" status is given only to athletes competing in Olympic sports.[13] In addition, the military also grants the similar "Outstanding dancer" status and an "Outstanding musician" status. This status is granted in the same way and after the individuals have been examined. They may also be granted a more convenient service so that they can continue to improve their abilities and career during military service.

He'll probably do a year, maybe year and a half

Haven’t seen any of the draft experts mention his military obligations or it being an obstacle

Hope that’s the case

No team is gonna have a problem drafting and waiting a year. The Spurs waited for David Robinson 2 years for his Navy obligations

Back
Top Bottom