2025 NBA Draft Thread

Like Lonzo, I think he will best be served with another guy in the backcourt that can handle and play make. Not sure Haliburton puts enough pressure on defenses.

Like Lonzo, I think he will best be served with another guy in the backcourt that can handle and play make. Not sure Haliburton puts enough pressure on defenses.
Yeah pretty sure I made a Lonzo comp with him a few weeks ago in here. His size will allow him to effectively play with a smaller, more dynamic playmaker. Will have a long career.

Maxey isn't as fast as Sexton , but has a much better feel at playing the point guard spot. The reason Maxey didn't average more assists was UK played Hagans and Quickley a lot

Maxey ain't a true PG man and assists definitely aren't part of his game :lol:

He's a combo guard and a better shooter than Sexton

Maxey ain't a true PG man and assists definitely aren't part of his game :lol:

He's a combo guard and a better shooter than Sexton
Sexton is a 47/38/85 shooter. You sure about that?

Also, I definitely think Maxey is one of those UK guys that could do more than their production while there. Him playing alongside 2 other PGs definitely had an impact on his playmaking production.

Sexton is a 47/38/85 shooter. You sure about that?

Also, I definitely think Maxey is one of those UK guys that could do more than their production while there.

Yes I'm sure about that if you want me to be more specific he's a great 3 pt shooter and the NBA spacing gonna make him look really good just watch

I been following Dallas/Ft Worth high school basketball for a minute because of players like RJ Hampton, Drew Timme, Maxey, Davion Harmon and others and trust me Maxey gonna show y'all he gonna be filthy behind that 3 pt line

Yes I'm sure about that if you want me to be more specific he's a great 3 pt shooter and the NBA spacing gonna make him look really good just watch

I been following Dallas/Ft Worth high school basketball for a minute because of players like RJ Hampton, Drew Timme, Maxey, Davion Harmon and others and trust me Maxey gonna show y'all he gonna be filthy behind that 3 pt line
I'm very high on Maxey, and I do think he'll be a solid shooter.

I mostly just think you're being a bit disrespectful of what we have already seen from Sexton, who has proven to be a really good shooter in the NBA. 40% as a rookie and 38% this year.

Oh na not being disrespectful at all towards Sexton I been followed him too before the NBA

Great improvement shooting-wise I just think Maxey will be a better 3pt shooter

John Collins? Skinner Amare?

Call me a homer or whatever, but I'd still rather have Jalen Smith as a prospect than Toppin. Their skillsets and productivity are very comparable and Smith is two full years younger. Smith is already a better rim protector and rebounder. Can Toppin be better in the pros right away, sure. In 3-4 years? Not so sure.

This Jalen Smith dude reminds me of someone between Thomas Bryant and Myles Turner.
Like Joe said, he's not as strong as those two, but he did show that he could put on muscle from his freshman year where he was super skinny to his sophomore year.

In a draft like this, it just boggles my mind how a lot of these mocks have him in the mid-late 20s. His skillset is exactly what you want out of a modern big if you can't have one of the truly elite level bigs like an Embiid/AD/Jokic/KAT. Rim protectors that won't get completely killed on switches defensively and can competently stretch the floor on offense.

I definitely think workouts (whenever we'll be able to get them) are going to completely shake up this draft more so than they ever.

Back
Top Bottom