2025 NBA Draft Thread

If Anthony Edwards keeps his head on straight and reaches his potential he could be like a Beal x Oladipo type of player. If he doesn’t take it serious and ends up in a bad situation he could end up as Terrance Ross x Dion Waiters.

That too. Beal/Lavine/Oladipo level ceiling. Terrance Ross floor.
Feel like Beal is on a different tier than LaVine/Dipo. Don't see Edwards getting to Beal. Maybe LaVine/Dipo though.

Terrence Ross is also a really good shooter that I don't think Edwards is. As far as Edwards being that tier of player as a floor though (current Terrence Ross), I can agree with that. JR Smith-ish too.

I’m extremely interested to see how he plays against legit NBA athletes. Not against Penn, Pepperdine, Omaha and ****
All that matters with him is his jumper. He was billed as a good shooter, but just didn't shoot it well. He can absolutely run an offense, but if he's shooting poorly, he won't amount to much more than an average backup since he doesn't bring much else to the table other than his passing.

Anybody familiar with Aaron Nesmith from Vandy? Seems like some folks are pretty high on him.

I read he's the best shooter in the draft.
Edit:
Isaiah Joe and Jordan Nwora might have something to say about that though.

Last edited:
Just watched this. I'm not sure if he can defend anyone or do anything other than catch and shoot at an NBA level, but I feel like the teams right outside the lotto are going to be salivating for that kind of shooting. Can't see him dropping past the (current) 17-19 run of Boston/Dallas/Milwaukee. Perfect fit for all 3 teams.

Back
Top Bottom