2025 NBA Draft Thread

Hunter all the way up to 5 :wow: ... I’ve been watching him a lot because Givony’s previous one from mid-February had him going 9 to MIN.

Langford moves down from 5 to 10.
Garland moved up from 6 to 4.
Reddish moved down from 4 to 6.
Hayes moved up from 11 to 9.

I'm sure it will get quicker over time, but I can't get past how slow DeAndre Hunter's release is.

He should be a good role player though.

Alright I’ve decided that if Dallas keeps their pick I would take hunter or walker (whether it’s at 4 or if they trade down remains to be seen)

Both of these guys I believe can be high level role players (3rdish or 4th best player) and low usage. Dallas needs that type of profile (I also only want max 1 poor shooter on the floor with Luka at all times) Plus I’ll take sga’s bloodline and also walker plays with some fire

I am hoping both can become average or better 3 point shooters, I am willing to be optimistic on that. Defensively I have high hopes for both

Their length and versatility is what fascinates me the most

KZ and keldon I also wouldn’t be mad at

If only Ja was actually this good of a shooter that he's shown in this first half

NBA body once he fills out his frame with another 5-10 pounds. Can shoot, has range on his J. Decent handle. Projects as an above-average defender in the league, with good wingspan. His shot selection gets questioned but I feel that gets partially fixed when he has a different role, not playing with R.J.

Edit:
I’m ready for detractors to say Cam gets carried away with ‘hero ball,’ as does Barrett. Hence the shot selection knock. Also that his motor seems to switch on and off throughout games. Like he was frying late in the second half of the Louisville comeback but coasting when Wake almost upset Duke.

As a Cam detractor I actually think the opposite. He takes himself out of the game for loooong periods of time. It feels like they're playing with 4 sometimes. He doesn't move off the ball at all. He's shot like trash all year from the field with two elite players garnering more attention than him.

Back
Top Bottom