2025 NBA Draft Thread

Probably one of my least watched college seasons unfortunately, they tryin to identify another Kuzma? Have no clue who Ricky Odonnell is hopefully he isn't a hack

Saw Gonzaga play against St Mary's last weekend and I was confused as to why this kid hadn't been getting more hype. He looked really good. Definitely stood out more than Hui.

everyone says Jarrett Culver can shoot but idk if I believe it. 34% from 3 and his FT's just jumped up to 70% after being below 70 for the entire season

Thoughts in Myles Powell as a 2nd round guy?

This draft stinks, and he’s undersized but he’s a competitor and can shoot, would take a flyer on him.

Reminds me of John Collins for some reason, him and Thybulle should be firsts this year but I imagine only Clarke gets in

He'll probably end up more on the Wayne Ellington/Joe Harris end of the spectrum, but Keldon Johnson moves and shoots like Brad Beal.

He'll probably end up more on the Wayne Ellington/Joe Harris end of the spectrum, but Keldon Johnson moves and shoots like Brad Beal.
This was my immediate thought the first time I saw him play.

RJ Barrett

225130E0-ACC8-4C28-914B-622ED1894F11.jpeg

If RJ can learn how to stop being selfish at the wrong times he can have a Tmac type game. Nash needs to teach him a thing or two.

Seen someone in the college thread saying RJ and Cam need to stay in school cuz they aren't ready

College aint gonna help with that

What’s the argument for Tre Jones over Coby White?
There is none. I caught that in the mock too. Man’s got Ash Hagans over Coby. Lulz.

For me, at point it’s Morant 1A and Garland 1B. White after that.

Edit:
Post-injury, is it wild for me to still consider Garland over Ja?

Other than "look the part", what does Cam Reddish do well?
NBA body once he fills out his frame with another 5-10 pounds. Can shoot, has range on his J. Decent handle. Projects as an above-average defender in the league, with good wingspan. His shot selection gets questioned but I feel that gets partially fixed when he has a different role, not playing with R.J.

Edit:
I’m ready for detractors to say Cam gets carried away with ‘hero ball,’ as does Barrett. Hence the shot selection knock. Also that his motor seems to switch on and off throughout games. Like he was frying late in the second half of the Louisville comeback but coasting when Wake almost upset Duke.

Back
Top Bottom