2025 NBA Draft Thread

I don't get the Isaac Okoro hype. If he can't shoot idk what he's supposed to be doing on offensive. His size is not that great either

I don't get the Isaac Okoro hype. If he can't shoot idk what he's supposed to be doing on offensive. His size is not that great either
Seems as though people keep pegging him to be the next Jimmy Butler. Poor shooter but still an offensive playmaker and good defender. Seems like a fools errand to me though. Justise Winslow is much more realistic, IMO. Decent player.

I personally wouldn't really argue too much with anybody that had him at the bottom of their barrel as far as wings go. Think there's a world where Deni, Vassell, Pat Williams, Saddiq Bey, and Nesmith could all be better pros than him.

Melo is a reach @ 1 or 2 but nobody's going to come out and say it
I already caught the flame on here for saying this before but I’ll also say that’s pretty much this entire draft.
Outside of Edwards, there isn’t a guy who I would be stoked to take in the top 7/8 in a regular draft year.

The one thing that I find funny with Melo is how many people seem convinced he’s better than Lonzo and I just don’t see how he’s done anything to separate himself from his bro.

I already caught the flame on here for saying this before but I’ll also say that’s pretty much this entire draft.
Outside of Edwards, there isn’t a guy who I would be stoked to take in the top 7/8 in a regular draft year.

The one thing that I find funny with Melo is how many people seem convinced he’s better than Lonzo and I just don’t see how he’s done anything to separate himself from his bro.
I mean Melo hasn’t even played yet so he gets the benefit of the doubt off top...He’s the newest, biggest, Ball brother so all the hopes go to him now

tbh all these prospects are like mid round picks in a normal draft.

they all have major weaknesses,

so if one of them becomes a superstar it's because they improved a major weakness in an unexpected way.

Id take Lamelo but I can't act like I have any certainty.

The C's were hyping up Jamall Murray's, Buddy 's workouts too.
Yeah I mean they could certainly have their sights set on somebody at 2, but they could also potentially be fine with dropping several spots if they could get something decent in return.

Cs probably wanted to see if they could get something substantial for dropping a few spots.

Edwards , Wiseman , Ball and AvdijaIsrael would go high lotto in most drafts

Let's not get carried away :lol: Zion and Ja help covered up others in that draft

sorry i meant mid lotto picks.

non of these guys are top 4 picks in a normal draft. they are all like 7-12 type guys.

national media still thinks this organization will make dumbass trades. It’s a lazy narrative. Lowe is the worst at it and actually assumed we’ll attempt to spend to win this year when Mitch has said we’ll be accumulating assets in the open cap

Back
Top Bottom