2025 NBA Draft Thread

I always come back to Ja Morant without the bounce for him.

Schroeder is probably a solid one.

How was the workout? Wasn't home. Hopefully the video will pop up somewhere.

I just feel like the path to Edwards ceiling (or even middle ground) is much easier than the one for Lamelo's. Just seems like SO MUCH has to go right in order for Lamelo to be what people think he could.

How was the workout? Wasn't home. Hopefully the video will pop up somewhere.

I just feel like the path to Edwards ceiling (or even middle ground) is much easier than the one for Lamelo's. Just seems like SO MUCH has to go right in order for Lamelo to be what people think he could.

Tyrese shot the ball well. He supposedly lifted his release some.

Ant shot it ok but he didn’t have any bad misses. His handle is super tight. He really really looks the part.

Last edited:
Tyrese shot the ball well. He supposedly lifted his release some.

Ant shot it ok but he didn’t have any bad misses. His handle is super tight. He really really looks the part.
Maxey easily one of my favorites in this class. Just think he's a gamer, plays hard on both ends, and his 83% from the stripe lead me to believe he's a better shooter than what we saw. More of a combo guard but I feel like most guards are these days anyways. He has enough passing ability where he wouldn't be a detriment.

Avery Bradley/Jrue Holiday-ish.

Tyrese reminds me of Jordan Clarkson. Especially going downhill and using his floater.

Didn't he shoot like 60% from three during this workout overall? That's the word on the streets (Twitter) :lol:

Wonder how Klutch navigates Edwards replacing Beasley in Minnesota. :lol:

Especially since Beasley just ****** up.

Wonder how Klutch navigates Edwards replacing Beasley in Minnesota. :lol:

Especially since Beasley just ****ed up.

Beasley isn't on Klutch anymore. He left during the beginning of the quarantine, or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom