2025 NBA Draft Thread

I need to watch more of Riller.

As a Laker fan, I'm liking the options of Malachi Flynn, Cassius Winston, Devon Dotson, and Tre Jones at #28. Just say no to Nico Mannion. :lol:
All those guys would be good fits for the Lakers.

As far as Nico goes, I still think he can carve out a solid career as a backup PG in the league. His inability to consistently get by defenders is what will stop him from ever being a potential starter, but he's a very good passer and should be a pretty good shooter. Arizona had no other ball handlers capable of creating any kind of offense. That didn't help.

B Sox B Sox

Give me the latest news and rumors on who the Knicks are targeting in the draft and who realistically we have a shot at getting.

- Trade up for Lamelo
- Haliburton or Hayes
- Vassell or Pat Williams

I just don't see how we can trade up. Who do we give up? The mavs pick, our pick and Knox/Ntlikina?

Who would you go with, Haliburton or Hayes?

I just don't see how we can trade up. Who do we give up? The mavs pick, our pick and Knox/Ntlikina?

Who would you go with, Haliburton or Hayes?
They have 8/27/38 in this draft and then their own pick/Mavs/Clips next year. Definitely plenty of ammo there. The example you gave should be sufficient I would think.

I think Haliburton will be better, but I think the Knicks have to go with the guy with the higher potential ceiling in Hayes.

I hate it when bad teams try to draft for role players .

swing for the fences a 3 and d player ain’t changing your franchise

Just 2 years ago the Knicks drafted garbage *** Kevin Knox on potential right before Mikal Bridges, SGA, and Miles Bridges :lol:

How often does this happen?
There’s like one in every draft.
High upside guys in theory like Knox vs a steady pick in bridges

An somewhat of unknown in Garland but had flashes of handles and range shooting of the bounce vs Hunter and culver

Just 2 years ago the Knicks drafted garbage *** Kevin Knox on potential right before Mikal Bridges, SGA, and Miles Bridges :lol:
Before that they Drafted the steady Frank NTer who also ain’t ****.

miles bridges and Mikal ain’t making them a much better team

Before that they Drafted the steady Frank NTer who also ain’t ****.

miles bridges and Mikal ain’t making them a much better team

The Knicks did look at Donovan Mitchell but it’s not like a lot of teams would have drafted differently- Smith, Monk and Kennard were the next guards taken

No way Isaiah Stewart goes 14. Celtics can probably get him at 26/30.
No way Cassius Stanley gets drafted over Tyrese Maxey and Tyrell Terry.
No way Desmond Bane makes it to 38.
No way Grant Riller, Tre Jones, and Xavier Tillman make it to 55-57.

Listened to the windy pod with the draftexpress dudes. They both like lamelo and even for a fit on Minnesota. They claim in their database he is a 82% or something free throw shooter. Hmm

And they said deni could be the best player in the class and a potential “asset defensively” guarding multiple positions

hmm

No way Isaiah Stewart goes 14. Celtics can probably get him at 26/30.
No way Cassius Stanley gets drafted over Tyrese Maxey and Tyrell Terry.
No way Desmond Bane makes it to 38.
No way Grant Riller, Tre Jones, and Xavier Tillman make it to 55-57.

Very interested to see where Stewart goes

Very interested to see where Stewart goes
He's an interesting prospect. That 77% from the FT line is promising. Could potentially see him as high as maybe Dallas at 18 depending on what else is on the board. Don't think he falls past 36 to the Sixers who could take a flier on a backup big.

Bane could go as high as 10 on some Cam Johnson ****. The suns are in love with him.

Stewart is what people hoped Cliff Alexander could be

This Nathan Knight kid is nice, how come I haven't hear about him untill now?

i like him a lot but Im sucker for passing big men.

Back
Top Bottom