2025 NBA Draft Thread

You know where it stem from....be honest :lol:

2DB3440D-FFC5-475A-99D0-A26E429726A6.gif

43C4724C-DDFE-437E-B09D-BCF6E1D08D4A.gif
🤐🤐🤐
They were mentioning Michigan for him on air.
NCAA about to be at Juwan Howard’s front door ASAP

I thought Chet was a Gonzaga lean for some reason? Hardly follow these HS prospects like I used to but the announcers said tonight that he said that he wants to play college.
Gonzaga or pros for Chet close with Jalen Suggs + hands down the best college fit for him

Kat Towns is one of the best offensive forces at the 5 the league has seen in awhile, and his impact overall has been meh. (Other things go into that, to be fair)

Drafting a center that high who doesn’t really come close to having the offensive palette as Towns feels dumb.

Wiseman will be fine. Nothing particularly incredible, but fine. Solid starter. I wouldn't draft him top 3.

Not going to be a bust or anything. Just is what it is with this draft.

That's the exact reason I dont like KAT. He may be the greatest offensive arsenal center ever but none of that matters when your impact is meh. Same with Ayton going #1.

I'm on Wiseman. You dont need a full offensive arsenal as a 5. He has the ability to face up, fadeaway, etc. He has the frame to bully. He'll always be a lob threat. He has the IQ for help side defensive help. Now I have no idea about his ability to switch, if he has that, then he's an elite center.

I think Deandre Jordan with the ability to hit a jumper >>> Ayton type center.

You're downplaying Ayton. He has shown real improvement defensively. Already one of the best rebounders in the league and has a really good face up game.

He just shouldn't have been drafted before Luka.

i thinkn tyrese haliburton gm will translate well
shoots the ball at a high rate and has decent size

I heard that Ball's long floater game actually went in a lot but that's a worrisome tactic. Looking at his form and all his highlights it doesn't look like he has that natural pull up midrange shot. Mechanics are all off and that's why he has to spam the 18+ foot floaters

He's so much more advanced than Lonzo off the dribble and passing off the bounce. I just hope he can develop his mechanics if he has to pull up. I also have no clue as to if he has a good chance of scoring and finishing in the paint despite his elite size. He doesn't seem to like contact at all

His defense is a whole other story- the culture that he grew up in did him no favors on that end

Okoro got a lot of PJ Tucker in him. Strong as hell and knows how to bully people getting into the paint on basic crossovers. His footwork is better though. The shot is horrendous, but will probably improve over time.

Minus whale sign Nerlens Noel instead.
And there lies the conundrum :lol:

He will undoubtedly be effective in Golden St, but if he’s not an elite defender or if his offensive game doesn’t develop a ton, you can find a solid, functional C pretty easily and for cheap.

Back
Top Bottom