2025 NBA Draft Thread

Last time Raptors got the 4th pick 😏
Auu-c6_CQAA603e.jpg

I'm definitely kinda bummed. Feel like OKC was gonna take Scottie Barnes anyway though because he's long, athletic, versatile and can't shoot lol.

Draftexpress claims Cade is a better passer than he's shown, and the lack of spacing, and terrible system at OK state limited him.

but I watch the fiba highlight pass, and I see good passes, solid passes, but nothing elite.

He reminds me of Gordon Hayward mixed with Paul George.

Draftexpress claims Cade is a better passer than he's shown, and the lack of spacing, and terrible system at OK state limited him.

but I watch the fiba highlight pass, and I see good passes, solid passes, but nothing elite.

He reminds me of Gordon Hayward mixed with Paul George.
So you’re saying a blend of White Paul George and Black Gordon Hayward?

Pre ankle injury Gordon Hayward was a better vertical athlete than Paul George tbh.

Cade is like Paul Georges game in Gordon Hayward's body imo.

Don't think he's a Paul George level scorer or defender
I think he could be a 20+ for years but this is why I specified "point guard version of Paul George"

They play different roles but Cade has the skills and tools to be a bucket

At the same age Cade is def ahead of PG scoring wise as well

Don’t know how you can pick a big there in today’s NBA. Green/Suggs should be there pick.

Green’s situation kind of reminds me of Luka. Year before the draft, consensus #1 but then as the year went on, not so much exposure and dropped off a bit as other players got more exposure.

anyways, recent history just isn’t on the side of drafting a big (Ayton, Bagley, etc) plus the Rockets need help everywhere - best player available regardless of position.

Last edited:

Don’t know how you can pick a big there in today’s NBA. Green/Suggs should be there pick.

Green’s situation kind of reminds me of Luka. Year before the draft, consensus #1 but then as the year went on, not so much exposure and dropped off a bit as other players got more exposure.

anyways, recent history just isn’t on the side of drafting a big (Ayton, Bagley, etc) plus the Rockets need help everywhere - best player available regardless of position.

Ayton has been great this postseason. Not close to in the same class as Bagley as a player.

Mobley projects to defend though in addition to his intriguing offensive bag. Plus have you been watching the Suns this Playoff?

Back
Top Bottom