2025 NBA Draft Thread

They just kept trying to go up in the lane against a mobile 7'2 guy. Stupid. Make a bunch of moves and try to get to the rim against him, instead of making moves and shooting jumpers or pump faking. lol
lol true. but this is the u19's. they kids

He moves his feet pretty well on the perimeter defensively. Impressed

His offensive game is nutty. Dude be pump faking fadeaway bank shots like it's routine

He's gonna have to play a legit big tomorrow and then hopefully we can get Victor vs Chet in the Final. I heard Chet is coming off the bench but still

lol true. but this is the u19's. they kids

He moves his feet pretty well on the perimeter defensively. Impressed

His offensive game is nutty. Dude be pump faking fadeaway bank shots like it's routine

He's gonna have to play a legit big tomorrow and then hopefully we can get Victor vs Chet in the Final. I heard Chet is coming off the bench but still

Are the games broadcast anywhere I could catch em in the US?

Blocking with your left hand is such an underrated skill. Really separates the great ones from just the help defender/weak side shot blockers.

Kid is gonna be special.

I watched a few of the team Canada games.

I really hope alleged top 10 recruit Caleb Houston can actually shoot,

because people keep telling me he can shoot and puts up sub 30 3p% in every tournament.

Kings have Fox & Halliburton.
Raptors will have Flynn & Suggs.

Those teams have been spoiled with elite guard play for hella years. And hella years to come.

A successful Knicks draft means doing whatever it takes to land Mann. Some other teams might take him before 19.

I look forward to him never playing for national team again for the next 6 years

and when he does decide to play

He'll lose to a scarpy Bosnia and Herzegovina team with a 42 year old Jusuf Nurkic and 8 of his best friends crushing our hopes at another Olympic birth. :smh:
Not only is he a complexion comparison he's a damb name comparison

Allan Houst(o)n ???

Not only is he a complexion comparison he's a damb name comparison

Allan Houst(o)n ???

I swear he's getting extra credit as a shooter because he's lightskin. :lol:

Literally every tournament I've seen him at he shoots sub 30% from on a ton of attempts.

His jumpshots looks pure but he better be shooting 40% in AAU if I'm supposed to believe he's Allan Houston.

Victor and Chet against small ball lineups... will be one of the most interesting things to watch in their evolution. On both ends of the floor as pros

I swear he's getting extra credit as a shooter because he's lightskin. :lol:

Literally every tournament I've seen him at he shoots sub 30% from on a ton of attempts.

His jumpshots looks pure but he better be shooting 40% in AAU if I'm supposed to believe he's Allan Houston.
wtf. Just did a quick search for what folks are saying about him

247Sports' Director of Basketball Scouting, Jerry Meyer

Of note, Meyer lists Houstan as a potential first-round NBA Draft selection with a game similar to Marcus Morris.

"Has good size as a combo forward with shooting range," Meyer wrote. "Not overly athletic, but plays with strength and has body control. Dangerous three-point shooter. Finishes well inside the arc. Is composed with the basketball. Solid handler and passer. Strong rebounder. Comes up with points off the glass. Positional defender with versatility defensively."

MichiganRivals.com

Some have compared him to the NBA’s Marcus Morris (Kansas), others to former Duke star Shane Battier. Whatever the comparison, he’ll need to get stronger but has a bright future at Michigan.

Back
Top Bottom