2025 NBA Draft Thread

Looking at the mock drafts why is Orlando projected to draft another tweener at F. They just traded Gordon for the same reason. Might as well call the Rockets or Pistons and see if they will swap lottery picks. Both Forwards at the same have the same Aaron Gordon issue need to develop a Perimeter shot. Orlando had Gordon for his entire career and couldnt help him.. Can't remember the last athletic wing player who did have a jumper that the Magic developed.

I'm thinking all the way back to Pietrus. Maybe even try to jump up to 3 and take Jalen Green.

Looking at the mock drafts why is Orlando projected to draft another tweener at F. They just traded Gordon for the same reason. Might as well call the Rockets or Pistons and see if they will swap lottery picks. Both Forwards at the same have the same Aaron Gordon issue need to develop a Perimeter shot. Orlando had Gordon for his entire career and couldnt help him.. Can't remember the last athletic wing player who did have a jumper that the Magic developed.

I'm thinking all the way back to Pietrus. Maybe even try to jump up to 3 and take Jalen Green.

It's 2021. There's no such thing as a "tweener". Being able to swing between positions is a plus. Aaron Gordon asked to be traded from Orlando.

When Cade played in these games, he clearly stood out as the best player. No one on USA completely distinguished themselves as the guy yet.

Not sure if the team is well balanced like that or a guy like that isnt here.

My pirate insintcs are too strong, I spent 15 minutes trying to find a good pirate stream then I realized...

im gainfully employed, why am I doing this??

and fired up DAZN and put in my credit card.

Im washed. :smh:

My pirate insintcs are too strong, I spent 15 minutes trying to find a good pirate stream then I realized...

im gainfully employed, why am I doing this??

and fired up DAZN and put in my credit card.

Im washed. :smh:
my stream just got shutdown thats it for me . :lol:

Back
Top Bottom