2025 NBA Draft Thread

Suggs has been the least talked about top 4 pick in recent memory. Idk if the players after him are that much better or teams dont view him as a future all star.

Also the more and more I watch Mobley the more he reminds me of JJJ. He's gonna look small on the NBA court his first 3 years.

These boards so erratic, this one had some standouts

Moody and bouknight not top 15
Thomas and cooper top 10
Springer always pegged anywhere from lotto to end of first round. Same with cooper

Wild *** class lol

Cam Thomas over Bouknight is an interesting one. Similar profiles as scorers with not a ton else. Thomas is a year younger. Bouknight is a little bigger and bouncier.

The article compared Wagner to batum and had jalen Johnson the pick after who I think could be the golds gym version of Boris diaw

French folks 2.0

Listened to draftdaq pod for the first time ever

Zaire Williams pod. They seem to have strong grasp and context of these kids and their prep/USA/aau careers

Good solid fair analysis imo. One guy said 20 the other said maybe out of first

Going to listen to their other breakdowns

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers i gotta admit your boy might have been on to something with Williams. I still think he can end up being a top 30 player of the class when it’s said and done

If they aren't able to trade up, I have no problem with them taking Bouknight over Kuminga.

Cam Thomas over Bouknight is an interesting one. Similar profiles as scorers with not a ton else. Thomas is a year younger. Bouknight is a little bigger and bouncier.
I was thinking thomas is more off ball and bouknight on ball

Regarding kominga, dude is def one of the ones I don’t have a feel for either way. I think I’d take Barnes before him but other than that seems like should be taken quickly after him

OKC stay laced with talent. That’s what a patient fanbase gets you, huh?

But does SGA want to stay? Son could flourish with buddy RJ in NY.

Memphis needs shooting at the 3 but that player won’t be there at 10. I guess they don’t need to fill that need with that pick but still

10. Memphis Grizzlies (from New Orleans)
Josh Giddey
Adelaide
PG

Talks of a Memphis-New Orleans trade had been swirling in NBA circles for several days, and the two teams finally were able to reach an agreement, as reported by ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, a move that clears much-needed salary cap space for the Pelicans to use this summer. Franz Wagner has been long-rumored as a favorite of the Memphis front office, but is off the board in this scenario. Giddey is another player the Grizzlies are said to be high on, thanks in part to an impressive showing with the Australian national team in an exhibition game against Nigeria in Las Vegas -- under the watchful eye of countless NBA decision-makers, including the Grizzlies braintrust. Giddey is one of the best passers in the draft and offers outstanding versatility as a 6-foot-9 guard who can operate on or off the ball, and should improve as a shooter and defender eventually as his frame fills out and he gains experience.
17. New Orleans Pelicans (from Memphis)

Cameron Thomas
LSU
SG

The Pelicans now have more than 30 million dollars in cap room after moving down from the No. 10 pick and swapping veterans and future draft assets with the Grizzlies. It still didn't solve one of the biggest issues on their roster, though -- perimeter shooting -- which they'll need to have much more of to give budding superstar Zion Williamson the spacing he needs to put his devastating shot-creation to full use. Enter Thomas, who led the SEC in scoring down the road in Baton Rouge and has unlimited range on his jump-shot. While only 19, Thomas has some of the best scoring instincts in the draft and will likely need little time to acclimate himself offensively thanks to the aggressiveness and skill he brings on that end of the floor. Some NBA teams think the Pelicans could continue to trade down or out from this slot.

Kings gotta go with Wagner or Sengun.

I've just seen him mocked there so many times that I feel like there's gotta be some fire with the smoke. I'm not the biggest fan of his, but he could be a solid role player for them that can defend multiple positions and do a little bit of everything offensively.

Back
Top Bottom