2025 NBA Draft Thread

Pretty excited to see the Raptors get their hands on Barnes. They developed OG and Siakam into capable shooters.

Everyone knew that if there is any weakness Suggs has its his shooting. He’s inconsistent. Its kind of crazy to base the entire future of a franchise on a bad workout, he must’ve really been trash that day. It happens to every player.

18, physical defender, not a playmaker, good shooter but on low volume. Worse case he's Frank NTer, best case maybe Avery Bradley/Gary Harris?
Ironically he said he been working with Keith Williams.
he seems like he has all the tools to be a good defender in the league. Seems like he’s a 2 foot leaper and needs to gather before he goes up. I don’t expect much from him on the offensive side of the ball at the next level.

He had 1 good year and then fell off a cliff. Was always super inconsistent before the injuries. Had plenty of opportunities too.

He was great for 3 straight seasons. Injuries derailed him. He was the epitome of consistent before the injuries.

He was great for 3 straight seasons. Injuries derailed him. He was the epitome of consistent before the injuries.

He was only consistent on defense. Would usually go missing on possessions. Super low single digit scoring nights despite playing 25+ minutes. He just wasn’t good For a supposed shooter. Overrated asset before the injuries. Plus the man lost me close to 15k in a fanduel tournament because he was Just out there for cardio. **** him.

I trust Stone but I wouldn’t have expected this :wow:

Scouting/analytics department must love him because he didn’t even work out for the rockets

I’m big on the Turkish center. Too much skill there. Hopefully he can get playing time and get accustomed to the NBA.

B Sox B Sox

As a knicks fan who would like to see them land the 1st overall pick, i have a question for you.

Chet or Paolo next year, yo do you take?

Holy **** I forgot about Khalil Whitney. Running w/ the Warriors summer league. One of Cal's biggest one-and-done casualties.

Davion Mitchell looks all of 5'10 out there. He's active tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom