2025 NBA Draft Thread

Didn’t realize emoni is a legit 17 year old. Wont be 18 until January. That year in the G league should be great for him

ahhh that sucks but would be good for his development. 2 years to get rid of those old habits. A cool million too.

but he’d be draft eligible if he went to school?
I think he has to do 2 years regardless, whether it’s G League or school. I think G League makes more sense for him too but interested in seeing what the does.

Primo legit looks like a child. He’s playing pretty aggressive though. Tried to yam on some big dude.

I think he has to do 2 years regardless, whether it’s G League or school. I think G League makes more sense for him too but interested in seeing what the does.

Yeah he has to do 2 because he’s not an international prospect. 18 for them. 19 for Americans.

Kinda wild that distinction is in place.

Kuminga strong as hell. Has all the tools defensively to be a difference maker. Hopefully GS can unlock that potential. Something clicked with Wiggins last year so there's hope.

I forgot who it was that said neither of Kuminga/Moody could help the Warriors this year, but I disagree. Think Moody is pretty much built for a 3 and D role right out of the gate. Not gonna be Mikal Bridges right away, but will be able to play legit minutes off bench.

I forgot who it was that said neither of Kuminga/Moody could help the Warriors this year, but I disagree. Think Moody is pretty much built for a 3 and D role right out of the gate. Not gonna be Mikal Bridges right away, but will be able to play legit minutes off bench.
I think the point made was that neither are going to be over Wiggins, Jordan Poole, Damian Lee this upcoming year. Maybe Moody plays over Lee? Only so many minutes to go around though.

Back
Top Bottom