2025 NBA Draft Thread

Murphy was my guy before he shot up the draft boards. 6'9, good athlete and arguably the best shooter in the draft. Just has to get stronger and round out his game. I thought at worst, he would be like a Dorrell Wright.

Don’t really care about summer league losses but I wanted to see high usage Sengun. What’s the point in tremont water doing anything offensively outside of passing the ball into the post? Why is josh Christopher shooting 20 times like he harden? Seems silly to me

Why is josh Christopher shooting 20 times like he harden? Seems silly to me

I told you, you will grow to hate Josh Christopher’s game :lol:. And it’s just SL.

He just wired as a hawk. That ain’t changing for nobody. You going to be real mad further down the line when he actually gets PT.

Good luck.

I told you, you will grow to hate Josh Christopher’s game :lol:. And it’s just SL.

He just wired as a hawk. That ain’t changing for nobody. You going to be real mad further down the line when he actually gets PT.

Good luck.

Kinda how I feel about Cam Thomas but Cam is more talented and has a higher ceiling :lol:

James Bouknight
Tre Mann
Josh Christopher
Quentin Grimes
Bones Hyland
Cam Thomas

All the same type of player.

Yup! Cam can get away with it, because he’s just more talented and a better scorer.

I think there are some key distinctions with Lot of these guys tho.
Sure. They aren't all EXACTLY the same. Definitely certain distinctions. High volume scorers without much passing ability as a blanket description. Still useful players whether as starters or spark plugs off bench.

Grimes has no bag, but he's able to take a couple of dribbles in after a pump fake for a mid range or layup. He's a legit shooter though and a solid defender.

Happy with the pick.

Back
Top Bottom