2025 NBA Draft Thread

1628978454046.jpeg

RYC reload :pimp:

Knicks are in a good position even if they can't move up

They can take a "lower risk" and "higher risk" with each pick

Any of Butler, McBride, Primo, Bones, Mann, hell even Cooper, Christopher, Boston or Williams
Just getting caught up on the NYK rooks, my god this draft was so deep. I knew they'd score on their selections

Grimes jump shot form is so damb pure. Picture perfect

McBride already working PnR's, pull up 3's, off the dribble mid range.... saw him get a lil dunk on a leak out when I didn't think he'd be able to gather like that

LAC came up on that Boston pick too. Pick 51? See a lot of names before him that it's like... much rather take a swing on Boston's potential

McBride uses every bit of that wingspan to finish those leak outs, I noticed. Also gets some blocks you wouldn’t expect either.

This kid is going to be the 1 for the Knicks. He will get stronger and better playing behind Kemba & Rose.

The search is over as far as I’m concerned.

Do you know anything about Trevelin Queen, wavycrocket wavycrocket ? He's looked pretty good for the Lakers. Better than Ayayi at least.
Solid player, him and Ayayi both supposed to be glue guys but Queen got more experience n had the ballin his hands more…Baltimore area product :pimp:

Fran Faschilla kept saying in the TBT that he’s an NBA guy, maybe he was right :lol:

LAC came up on that Boston pick too. Pick 51? See a lot of names before him that it's like... much rather take a swing on Boston's potential
Glad that Doc outta there, LAC picks and rookies finally get a chance to play :lol: …The wasted like 5 years of late 1sts and 2nd rounders

Back
Top Bottom