2025 NBA Draft Thread

Davion Mitchell pretty much proving everyone wrong the way he’s looked. Clearly a level above everyone else.

Davion Mitchell pretty much proving everyone wrong the way he’s looked. Clearly a level above everyone else.
Is he really proving everyone wrong though? He's several years older than basically everybody else picked in the first round other than Duarte and Kispert. He probably should look better than those guys RIGHT NOW. If he didn't, there would be a huge problem.

Is he really proving everyone wrong though? He's several years older than basically everybody else picked in the first round other than Duarte and Kispert. He probably should look better than those guys RIGHT NOW. If he didn't, there would be a huge problem.

I think ideally you’d want the older guys to come in and just dominate, but that’s not usually the case. The consensus was largely that whatever team picks him, he’ll probably not be good enough for that draft position. People largely looked at his weaknesses. Media hyped him like crazy though. Others even said he wasn’t the best player on Baylor.

It is summer league still and it’s overreaction season, but regardless of age, he actually looks like he belongs. Poise, handle, 3pt shot. Rarely do rookies look this good and this efficient in general in SL.

If he continues this play in the NBA, Kings might have to figure something out with that 3 guard lineup.

Wish Jalen got more opportunities early on, but with Collins, Gallo, etc there idk how often he‘ll see the floor. Atleast he got Trae to get him easy looks when he does play. Still got him top 5 in a future redraft.

Also good to see most second year NBA guys dominating. This Max Strus guy always surprises the **** outta me when I watch him play.

I like Bones. Interestingly enough, he reminds me of the guy that he's probably going to replace in the future in Thrill.

Wish Jalen got more opportunities early on, but with Collins, Gallo, etc there idk how often he‘ll see the floor. Atleast he got Trae to get him easy looks when he does play. Still got him top 5 in a future redraft.

Also good to see most second year NBA guys dominating. This Max Strus guy always surprises the **** outta me when I watch him play.
ATL is the deepest team in the league imo. But I am hoping Jalen finds some PT, I think you can try him at the 3 at times

Don't get what these teams were thinking with Jalen Johnson.
Yes he can hoop 4real, think teams put too much emphasis on him “quitting” Duke and changing high schools instead of focusing on what he actually can do on the court

He basically got punished for all that in terms of draft position

His best chance to play will be the games Gallo guaranteed to miss

Also gotta see if Reddish/Hunter really injury prone
Reddish bout to be the forgotten man, they were already trying to trade him. I had hopes for him too

If Jalen can play the 3, then he doesn't have nearly as much comp to get backup minutes

Reddish bout to be the forgotten man, they were already trying to trade him. I had hopes for him too

If Jalen can play the 3, then he doesn't have nearly as much comp to get backup minutes
They’ll give Reddish the 1st month or 2 to see if there’s anything there but yea Hawks have alotta ppl so it would be easy to move on

That play right there is probably why coaches didn’t like him. Behind the back cross court pass leads to turnover and fastbreak and he doesn’t even attempt to run back on defense.

He just turned it over again and didn’t even attempt to run back on defense again :lol:

Hopefully Nate gets into him.

1628978454046.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom