2025 NBA Draft Thread

This ‘was’ his final 10

6ABABF7F-3005-4DDB-995B-0C55DA1FA2AD.jpeg

Bad comp yeah - Bridges a bigger athletic freak, Paolo much more skilled at this stage. I don’t recall Bridges shooting it this well from 3

Current Miles Bridges.

Banchero looks and measures bigger too, Bridges def has him in athleticism though.

Bridges was more athletic and had more baby fat on him at the same age, where he was lumbering at times but could sky and then turn it up athletically at any given moment. I keep thinking Paolo reminds me of someone but I can’t put a finger on it.

Bridges actually had a better frosh year vs Soph year and it’s not really close - much more efficient and better on the glass/defensively an extra block per game

Bridges was more athletic and had more baby fat on him at the same age, where he was lumbering at times but could sky and then turn it up athletically at any given moment. I keep thinking Paolo reminds me of someone but I can’t put a finger on it.

I mean he’s been bringing the ball up the court a ton - not a lot of 4s in college are doing that

Someone name a player comp from years past that actually panned out. I’m genuinely curious which ones actually came to fruition.

Interesting, he comps Holmgren (not Jabari Smith :lol:) to Jaren Jackson

Granted, I haven't been paying close attention to Holmgren's production against actual solid competition but I hesitate to compare him to JJJ. For two main reasons: 2P/paint efficiency and rebounding, both seemingly a huge edge to Holmgren as prospects

Even though Smith might be putrid at finishing around the rim/paint he's shown all year that he can make tough, contested midrange shots

Definitely a class where there's no consensus #1 which isn't necessarily a good or bad thing

Any given day I can talk myself into or out of the top 3 prospects for #1.

Chet’s production declines a lot whenever they have faced real competition. The eye test matches it as well.

Back
Top Bottom