2025 NBA Draft Thread

pels got a few options . def playing with grizzly on 2k20, Knicks and lakers struck out on Zion but they def not looking bad either.

4th pick with what's already on our roster is great.

Knicks fans shouldn't trip, y'all can still get a great player.
#3 > #2. Weird but true.

Still sucks though. Mostly I'm bummed Zion is going to a trash franchise who already wasted a superstar talent. Now they just get to do it all over again? I would much rather he went to the Grizz, him and JJ would have been sick.

The Lakers should draft Carsen Edwards since Morant gonna go #2. Edwards gonna be best player available at #4 and the Lakers desperately need Edwards' 3-point marksmanship, offensive aggressiveness, fearlessness, and clutch play.

If y'all think the Lakers gonna trade the #4 and package it with half their young core for Davis, think twice. Ain't no way the Lakers gonna give up assets when they know they can get A.D. in 2020.

Lakers should simply keep their core, keep Lebron, draft an impact player at 4, and groom B.I. and Zo to become stars. Kuzma is the perfect role player for this squad.

Lakers looking good after today. I wonder how much they paid the NBA to rig the draft.

giphy.gif

knew this **** was gonna happen

like whats the point of even trying to do a rebuild if a squad that decided to just start losing and play with they ****s get a better pick than you in the end.

months of hope for nothing
tenor.gif

all the lakers gotta do its not be dumb with this pick
this could put them in position for the chip next year

like whats the point of even trying to do a rebuild if a squad that decided to just start losing and play with they ****s get a better pick than you in the end.

months of hope for nothing
tenor.gif
That's kinda the point of this new system. To stop tanking. Tell all these trash teams to try to win some games

Last edited:
That's kinda the point of this new system. To stop talking. Tell all these trash teams to try to win some games
lakers literally got rewarded for tanking tonight though. top 4 pick and they decided to tank halfway through the season.

Reactions: OTG
What happens if Zion turn into the new Larry Johnson or Dejuan Blair ?.... lol idk I just don’t see him being as good as people think he gonna be.

Back
Top Bottom