2025 NBA Draft Thread

BlackFaintEquestrian-size_restricted.gif

:smile:

I hate this crap.

F the NBA.

Zion should have came to NY.

The league needed it.

I can't believe this nonsense.

For Game of Thrones disappointed me and this put the knife through my heart :smh:

League might have loved it but they ain’t need it. Viewership at all time high.

League is lame for this. Needed Zion going to the Knicks for chaos & entertainment come draft time and free agency :lol:

Pelicans getting the pick is boring.

Or he won't. He's sure as **** not going top 5. I think he will be a very good role player maybe but you don't reach on value that hard, it's asinine.
Role player? Nah, dude gonna be a starter for sure. No point in debating what hasn't happened....we'll revisit this conversation when the time comes and if I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it.

Role player? Nah, dude gonna be a starter for sure. No point in debating what hasn't happened....we'll revisit this conversation when the time comes and if I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it.

Role players can be starters, it's just a reach and makes me question how much you watched the other prospects.
Sounds good though.

With the Bulls getting hosed with that 7th pick, i guess that’s another year of basketball I’ll be skipping. I’ll be watching MJ clips on YouTube and reliving the glory days
Might be the saddest post in here :lol:

Y'all still got Zach who's becoming a superstar and Lauri.

Back
Top Bottom