2025 NBA Draft Thread

like whats the point of even trying to do a rebuild if a squad that decided to just start losing and play with they ****s get a better pick than you in the end.

months of hope for nothing
tenor.gif
Damn dawg I was rooting for ATL to get that pick, what y'all get the 8th or 9th pick?

The Lakers should draft Carsen Edwards since Morant gonna go #2. Edwards gonna be best player available at #4 and the Lakers desperately need Edwards' 3-point marksmanship, offensive aggressiveness, fearlessness, and clutch play.

If y'all think the Lakers gonna trade the #4 and package it with half their young core for Davis, think twice. Ain't no way the Lakers gonna give up assets when they know they can get A.D. in 2020.

Lakers should simply keep their core, keep Lebron, draft an impact player at 4, and groom B.I. and Zo to become stars. Kuzma is the perfect role player for this squad.

Lakers looking good after today. I wonder how much they paid the NBA to rig the draft.

Dog Carsen Edwards at 4? :rofl:
Don't even want to trade down

Damn dawg I was rooting for ATL to get that pick, what y'all get the 8th or 9th pick?

8 and 10. at least the mavs got screwed and we still get their pick smh.'

Hawks have drafted well though these last couple. Collins was the 19th pick and we got Trae imma look on the brightside and say we turn 8 and 10 into something. But damn I really wanted number 1

I hate this crap.

F the NBA.

Zion should have came to NY.

The league needed it.

I can't believe this nonsense.

For Game of Thrones disappointed me and this put the knife through my heart :smh:

like whats the point of even trying to do a rebuild if a squad that decided to just start losing and play with they ****s get a better pick than you in the end.

months of hope for nothing
tenor.gif
I think the Hawks gon be ard 4real...Trey, Collins, and Huerter already exceeding expectations and should be better with another year of experience ...if management/scouts are as good as they were last year that’s at worst 2 more solid players to add in the mix ...I think the future still bright, we straight down ATL

Just glad it wasn't the damn Knicks. Trash *** organization, they don't deserve anything but more Ls

Definitely didn't think it'd be the Pelicans. My money was on ATL.

I think the Hawks gon be ard 4real...Trey, Collins, and Huerter already exceeding expectations and should be better with another year of experience ...if management/scouts are as good as they were last year that’s at worst 2 more solid players to add in the mix ...I think the future still bright, we straight down ATL

I need the brightside right now
crying-hug-gif-6.gif

Back
Top Bottom