2025 NBA Draft Thread

No overreactions here.. but Chet was always my pick because I'd rather swing for the superstar with a top pick and he was the only superstar prospect to me. Definitely leaned Paolo over him and Jabari was always boring to me.

FWXwGKGXwAIYEgm.jpg

The swing skill for chet imo is going to be the shooting.

is a he a 40% 3 point shooter on high volume or like a 37% on medium volume.
and can he really punish small guys from the midrange,. imo that's his path to becoming a superstar on offense.

with two big line ups back in vogue perhaps it won't matter that he's not a full time center.

Exactly it. If he masters the mid range to punish smaller guys with finesse (fadeaways, pull-ups etc) he’ll be on his way to stardom.

It's gotta hurt Poku's soul that he has to sit next to the actualization of what everyone wanted him to be. :lol:
He doesnt speak English so he isnt capable of emoting in this way. Glass half full theory says what other team would have taken him in the first other than Presti trying to be sure again.l?

He actually had an amazing bottom half of the season last yr, but those games werent real as in he will normally not have that kind usage, he will have to be the type of guy who can hir 40% on the 3 just whenever he gets it not just when he gets uncharacteristically high usage because weree tanking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom