2025 NBA Draft Thread

The 3 Chet passed up to pass to the corner late in the clock is the thing that could limit his offensive ceiling
with 6'7 lofton closing out on you, you should be able to get that 3 off.

his release is a little slow, gotta speed it up. if he's really going to an elite half court offensive weapon

FW_4sydWAAEyrrV

He doesnt speak English so he isnt capable of emoting in this way. Glass half full theory says what other team would have taken him in the first other than Presti trying to be sure again.l?

He actually had an amazing bottom half of the season last yr, but those games werent real as in he will normally not have that kind usage, he will have to be the type of guy who can hir 40% on the 3 just whenever he gets it not just when he gets uncharacteristically high usage because weree tanking

Giddey has a funky release. Really noticeable trying to shoot off the dribble
Very low release point and slow, looks like how a kid shoots, was a mere 26% from 3 last season. Its a reason him, SGA, and Dort is a bit clunky of a fit. Somebody gotta shoot 37% from 3

I’m talking **** but if you had me play for money or against Predator or anyone 1 on 1 to save the universe, thats how I’d play. Can go and finish both hands tho but i digress

Very low release point and slow, looks like how a kid shoots, was a mere 26% from 3 last season. Its a reason him, SGA, and Dort is a bit clunky of a fit. Somebody gotta shoot 37% from 3
Shai had a wayyyy down year from 3 last year. He shot 42% from 3 the year before. 35-38 is probably about what he will be normally. Giddey isn't close to developing into that yet and Dort won't be long for the team if he doesn't fit.

Jalen and Chet both very good shooters and that addressed some of the concerns.

Chet performance has basically been exactly what you'd expect given his pre draft strength and weakness.

so i don't think anyone should be revising their assessment of him.
Ousmane Dieng on the other hand... :nerd:

I wish there was a clearer path for Lofton to crack the Grizzlies. Maybe if they make a 3 for 1 trade, or move off Clarke/Tillman in another year.

sure I knew that,
but even for a project pick he's looked even worse than I expected.

you'd hope to see a flash of something,
he looks totally out of place.
I think you're reading a bit too much into guys who just signed NBA contracts literally yesterday lol

Back
Top Bottom