2025 NBA Draft Thread

6'5 average athletic guard that can't get to the rim has to settle for tough middies is struggling? His saving grace is he has a motor.

OozMan Dang is much more Kyle Anderson aka slow mo than Nic Batum or French PG3. He has made some drives that you could split screen with Slo Mo. I really want him to be a head at the rim athlete. We essentially gave up 3 frps to acquire the frp to draft him

What if we went Duren at 12 instead?

Last edited:
OozMan Dang is much more Kyle Anderson aka slow mo than Nic Batum or French PG3. He has made some drives that you could split screen with Slo Mo. I really want him to be a head at the rim athlete. We essentially gave up 3 frps to acquire the fro to draft hin
Dieng coming to life, just need Davis to find his footing too

Chet is gonna average 3 blocks and 2 steals and 5 fouls right away. I’ll also give him about 14 pernts, 8 boards, 4 assists. Would guess a game total too but it depends if we’re tanking again (probably) and if there’s a point in the season where the Thunder are winning too much because we know Presti will shut him down

Keegan Murray already a professional scorer.

Kings are dumb, but people I think were a little too thirsty to crap on them

Full article
Tldr
- there are 18 metros bigger than OKC without an NbA team and they’re waiting for the opportunity
- Paycom Center is the smallest of all nba arenas in total sq footage and was built in 2002
- the Thunder signed an extension with OkC but it is up in 3 yrs
- the Mayor, Bennett, and the Thunder had a meeting and agreed we must give them a new arena or lose them which could take up to 10 yrs to build after funds are approved
- for comparison the American Airlines Arena or center) in Dallas costed 450+mil over 20 years ago
- tax payers bout to get ****** but we have no choice we can’t risk losing the team thatd be devistating to our economy, granite they were 28th in attendance last yr partly as a result of losing on purpose and partly because Downtown has grown

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom