2025 NBA Draft Thread

JJJ is out for some time. Slow mo is gone. Who is in way besides Tillman for backup 5 minutes? Not worried about him

Am I missing someone?

Screen Shot 2022-07-16 at 7.27.23 PM.png

BTW...Aldama just up 31 the other night in SL.

JJJ is out for some time. Slow mo is gone. Who is in way besides Tillman for backup 5 minutes? Not worried about him

Am I missing someone?
Clarke still there and showed something in the Playoffs, especially first round

But yeah, they might be able to fit him in like they randomly did with Zaire

Haven’t seen either twin put the ball on the floor and do anything. Might not matter though with that triple jump athleticism

I was bummed about the Juhan Begarin pick last year in the 2nd round, but don’t think I realized how young he actually was. He looks like an entirely different player than he did in last year’s SL. Way bigger and stronger. 6’5” with hops and a 7ft wingspan. Can do stuff off the dribble. Has looked really good and only turns 20 next month.

Interested to see if they give him a roster spot or let him play another year overseas.

Another good game from Tari. Jabari looks exceptional on defense but his offense is a struggle. Has his shot always been flat like that? It’s no arc like a Kobe/Kawhi type shot. Hopefully he gets it together because without that special shooting I’m even lower than I already was :smh:

I’m sorry, but whoever analyst said they don’t think much of the next draft is a lil crazy

The whole lottery gonna be filled with an intriguing prospect

Gonna spill over into the teens

I also wouldn’t be surprised if Jabari grows another inch or two given how young he is.

Much better defensively than expected shot the ball rough but that’s not a concern for summer league cause his shot is so pure.

Yeah man Kenny gonna be abusing second unit bigs for the next decade.
as long as he doesn't eat his way out of the league like Jared Sullinger ect

Jabari’s defense looks special. If the rockets ever get back to the playoffs, this is the defense you need. His frame and age indicate he’s possibly still growing too

I was bummed about the Juhan Begarin pick last year in the 2nd round, but don’t think I realized how young he actually was. He looks like an entirely different player than he did in last year’s SL. Way bigger and stronger. 6’5” with hops and a 7ft wingspan. Can do stuff off the dribble. Has looked really good and only turns 20 next month.

Interested to see if they give him a roster spot or let him play another year overseas.
Didn’t realize he was that young. Definitely has looked like he can be a rotation guy for y’all.

Didn’t realize he was that young. Definitely has looked like he can be a rotation guy for y’all.
Cross-Post from Cs thread...

Thought Begarin really impressed as the week went on. Looks night and day compared to last year's SL. Has an NBA body and can actually do stuff. While he was drafted last year, to put his age in perspective with some of the guards/wings from this year's first round, he was born in August of 2022. That makes him...

- 3 months younger than Chet
- 2 years younger than Keegan Murray
- 2 months younger than Mathurin
- 6 months younger than Johnny Davis
- 18 months younger than Jalen Williams
- 28 months younger than Ochai Abaji
- 15 months younger than Tari Eason
- 1 month younger than Dalen Terry

He looked every bit as good, if not better than a chunk of this list in SL. Who knows if he ever becomes important for us, but kudos to Brad for landing some young guys with potential in the mid-to-late 2nd round in back to back drafts.

Back
Top Bottom