2025 NBA Draft Thread

I wanna be low on the Thompson twins cause they are guards who can’t shoot well but they have good instincts and are Shaedon and Jalen Green level athletes . That’s a great baseline to have

Josh Giddey shot 26% from 3 last yr, is currently 32% last I checked. Poku made an even bigger jump from 29% to 37% as of last week

If he could just get to 30something and obviously not be taking a great deal of them, thats adequate-ish imo

1. Victor Wembanyama, F
2. Scoot Henderson, PG
3. Nick Smith, G
4. Amen Thompson, G
5. Cam Whitmore, F
6. Jarace Walker, F
7. Cason Wallace, G
8. Ausar Thompson, G/F
9. Anthony Black, G
10. Brandon Miller, F
11. G.G. Jackson, F
12. Dariq Whitehead, SG

Hard to fix a broken jump shot.

You'd want your primary ball handler or whoever is gonna have a high usage to be able to shoot.

1. Victor Wembanyama, F
2. Scoot Henderson, PG
3. Nick Smith, G
4. Amen Thompson, G
5. Cam Whitmore, F
6. Jarace Walker, F
7. Cason Wallace, G
8. Ausar Thompson, G/F
9. Anthony Black, G
10. Brandon Miller, F
11. G.G. Jackson, F
12. Dariq Whitehead, SG

Got Damb, George at 19

Lewis should make his way up

pooh-soul.gif

I'm seeing Dillon Mitchell slipping in more mocks. If you're gonna attack and downgrade guys of late, Mitchell should be included too thus far

He hasn't attempted a single 3 point shot. Pre-season he was in pretty much all the mocks' top 10... I don't know how he holds that spot without showing more to his game

I f'n knew it regarding Maxwell Lewis:

"FAVORITES: Enjoys thrifting and playing 2K ... Favorites include Kobe Bryant (pro basketball player), the Los Angeles Lakers (pro basketball team), Creed (movie), Squid Game (TV show), chicken and waffles (food) and track (sport other than basketball) ... Favorite thing about basketball is “hearing the crowd after a big dunk.”

Vecine said the athletic is reporting that oscar tshiebwe is gonna get 2 million from nil

Wut

He was saying that this will make a difference in guys like flipokowski determining if he’s gonna leave school

Uh, Miller is showing things inside the arc off the bounce

If he gets that in-between game going he's gotta have at least the same outcome as Buddy, a taller Buddy

Back
Top Bottom