2025 NBA Draft Thread

He’s a lottery pick. The tools are all there to be a starter in the league.

I don’t think he’s another Cam because Cam had some awful games. Was inconsistent in college which translated to the league. Being under Zion and RJs shadow really shoulda helped him more than hurt him too.

Terrible. At least JJJ and Jabari smith Jr had elite defensive upside.
Yeah that’s what I don’t like about people online always debating between jabari vs Miller

But I will say miller’s shot might be better than them both. If he’s an actual elite 3 point weapon at 6’9 that could close that gap

If Miller is a 40% flamethrower and passable on defense- that’s a winning rotation player

Overall Miller clearly needs to show more on ball to be considered better than a third or second option

Today he was at least an elite two level player but a lot of it wasn’t as the on ball force, more of a secondary action

Think I’ll check in on Emoni Bates today , ain’t watch his squad since he had that big game early …I see his numbers are solid but the team struggling

Feel like the lottery hopefuls are making it a crowded room

Without even including guys like Whitehead who is still getting right and Lewis who might still need to get his stock up, I can name 14 guys who should be there

George is one of those names

Was so high on him. He has always been a lil stiff but being out seems to have sapped a lot of his movements and burst. Hopefully he can build up some consistency, not sure what to make of his stock at the moment

It's always a thin line between what kids do in HS compared to one year of college and making a conclusion

Back
Top Bottom