2025 NBA Draft Thread

I agree with BR's lottery in terms of the names and I also have Lewis knocking on the door, could easily get in

Capture.PNG

No more guards pls. :lol:

Gimme Kris Murray in the 20s range.

Likes to defend, has length, can dribble and has shot versatility. I don't see any big reasons he doesn't have an incredibly high floor to still be a contributor even if things didn't pan out to his full potential

Another solid performance

Really good thread. Lately I’ve been lower on everybody after pick #2. Lowkey a weak class. I’m sure there will be stars from this class that we probably don’t expect but for the rockets, picking after #2 is a complete failure no matter who it is.

Really good thread. Lately I’ve been lower on everybody after pick #2. Lowkey a weak class. I’m sure there will be stars from this class that we probably don’t expect but for the rockets, picking after #2 is a complete failure no matter who it is.

You can say that for a few teams. If you're Charlotte...and your reward for this season is Amen Thompson......man :smh:

Let's play a game.

How does anyone that can go #3 in this draft stack up to RJ Barrett?

full

The way Vic can single handedly takeover a game on the defensive end is crazy. Equivalent to an offensive player going on a 10-0 run

Back
Top Bottom