2025 NBA Draft Thread

I thought Herro was a late lottery pick during the season, don’t think his jump to the lotto now would be without reason.

I’d be cool with Herro. Good athlete that can shoot and competes. Made some big shots this year. Said it a week or so ago, that I’m not sure if he’s a definite starter or not, but he’s going to be in the league for a long time and will be a key role player for someone.

How’s his wingspan? I saw it listed under 7 feet

AB99FBA0-6E3B-45E0-893F-ECEE2C65F719.jpeg

He’s my top choice for Hornets at 12 but I don’t think he’ll be there. Neither will Hayes. Smh.

Gonna get stuck with Clarke, Washington, Langford, Rui or even worse Bol.

He’s my top choice for Hornets at 12 but I don’t think he’ll be there. Neither will Hayes. Smh.

Gonna get stuck with Clarke, Washington, Langford, Rui or even worse Bol.

Have no clue why you'd want Hayes over any of the names mentioned there, but I guess

1. Rim protection
2. Pick and Roll with hopefully Kemba staying

Not a believer in Clarke or Langford.

That's fair. I'm a big believer in both, so I hope Charlotte gives Heat the option of choosing from one or the other.

Clarke's likely going to be better than Hayes at both those things that you listed. Clarke was the top shot blocker in the NCAA by 10% more than the second best... But if you're looking for a full-time Center, Clarke might not be it

Last edited:
That's fair. I'm a big believer in both, so I hope Charlotte gives Heat the option of choosing from one or the other.

Clarke's likely going to be better than Hayes at both those things that you listed. Clarke was the top shot blocker in the NCAA by 10% more than the second best... But if you're looking for a full-time Center, Clarke might not be it

Yeah he’s a little undersized for that. Weren’t most of his blocks help D and chase down?

Encouraging for Culver's ceiling as more than a complimentary player is his dribble pull up midrange. Still can't believe he's not closer to 6'8

Back
Top Bottom