2025 NBA Draft Thread

Porter going mid teens.

Probably, but they're going Barrett anyway and not trading down, so actually nah it doesn't mean that?

I’m done pretending to guess how prospects are going to turn out. It’s a crapshoot every time. This could be a “bad draft” full of misses and solid role players at best or several all-stars and surprises could come from it. Neither would be surprising based on what we’ve seen in the past decade.

Yup, my personal analysis over the process years made me realize how much of a crapshoot the draft is. I'm more interested in the trades and I will just wait until Summer League to check out the rookies.

If you watched a large enough sample size of a player's game, who better to have an opinion than you though? Don't worry about being wrong, who cares. :lol:

Porter going mid teens.

Probably, but they're going Barrett anyway and not trading down, so actually nah it doesn't mean that?

for real man, i don't get the logic of that comment based on trying out two other players. **** is ridiculous. who are these people. real big leeemealone type logic

as usual, the surprising standout nba players will be chosen in the mid first and even second round

Two hours ago, but don't know how I feel about giving up Covington when I'm not sure about Garland.

Not #2. That's not even in consideration. If we were to trade #2, it would really have to make the team receiving #2 look bad. Meaning we would get a godfather offer. So, any other words, its not happening.

#23 is the one where there's potential to move up especially if we package Crowder/Korver with it.

How soon can Crowder be moved? Cause I could absolutely seeing Philly wanting both the pick and wanting Crowder as an Ennis replacement.

Drafts is a complete crapshoot but with that being said, here are the guys I’m bullish on and feel more certain than the rest of the other guys. I don’t think these guys are necessarily stars just guys that will outperform their draft spot in a sense.

Bullish
Tyler Herro
PJ Washington
Grant Williams
Bol Bol
Ty Jerome
Talen Horton Tucker
Sekou Doumboya
Luguentz Dort

Drafts is a complete crapshoot but with that being said, here are the guys I’m bullish on and feel more certain than the rest of the other guys. I don’t think these guys are necessarily stars just guys that will outperform their draft spot in a sense.

Bullish
Tyler Herro
PJ Washington
Grant Williams
Bol Bol
Ty Jerome
Talen Horton Tucker
Sekou Doumboya
Luguentz Dort

Listen is pretty much the same outside of Dort. I've also somewhat staled on Doumboya, but he could very well turn out to be a big time player.

I love PJ Washington. Not sure how his stock is dropping (the Ringer had him originally going upper teens and now he's 20th).

Bulls with a last minute workout with Jaxon Hayes seems odd. WCJ potentially available? I'd be all over him if so.

They definitely can't play Hayes, Lauri, and Wendell together.

Think Bulls are trying to play the send off game. Think they know Atlanta coveted Hayes at some point, trying to see if Atlanta would budge on a trade back or trade up to shake the **** up between #5-6

Bulls main priority is to trade up and get #4 for Garland.
If not move from 7 back a couple slots.

Back
Top Bottom