2025 NBA Draft Thread

Yeah I wasn’t saying anything with actual certainty :lol:

Just think there’s a road where it COULD happen.

everytime i check in on the draft there is another nailed guy at the top of the draft. starting off as 2 guys now is it 4 or 5?

Damn Victor, why not this year mon frère?!? :smh:

Who TF am I kidding tho…..the Knicks will be even worse next year…

We still have a shot to draft him :lol:

Lose out I keep saying man

My man…..

I have been on the lose out/tank mode for the Knicks for the longest. Who are you telling? :lol:

I was literally the only Knicks fan IRL and in the Knicks thread that didn’t want to re-sign Julius last year. :lol:

Dyson Daniels looks like he could play some solid rotation minutes for someone right away. Ball handler with good size. Apparently a good defender too.

Jabari with a second straight great game

I still question his offensive potential in terms of being a creator and for others. But that shot keeps going in

Kesslers lowkey getting scored on 1 v 1

I know this isn’t the place but whatever

I’m screaming. This green kid was having the most terrible game just chucking shots and turning it over all over the place

And then he decides to do this :rofl:

Jabari was visibly pissed and shaking his head the whole walk back

I like Jabari a lot and he played a great game. His 2pt scoring and lack of creation still holds him at 3 for me.

3-11 inside the arc today

Jabari had an awesome first half. Thought he looked a tad pedestrian in the 2nd half though. Will attribute a bit of that to poor guard play.

There are a lot of things Ivey needs to work on to not bust relative to his draft position.

-That standing drive wont work in the league. Idc how fast your first step is.
-His release is atrocious
-Passes in the air and picks up his dribble way too much

Good thing is he's got the athleticism and handle down.

That just sounds so hyperbolic :lol:

Bet he comes in and immediately scores 15-16 a game on 42ish% from the field or so.

Do you think he's going to be like Jarrett Culver or something?

Back
Top Bottom