Originally Posted by NYelectric

Christ Duhon.
pimp.gif

just watched the game in an hour (thank god we live in an age with DVR). what a solid win. gallo is looking great, real aggressive. does anybody yell at the TVwhen duhon takes one of those threes from half court? then it goes in and you're still like "#**$ you chris duhon".

so is this the real team? can we win games we should win? eddy curry still sucks so bad. 4 is a row for the first time in a while, i'm prettyy happy

Missed this game since i was at work but caught it at 1am-3am..
Goood game...we was aggressive all game.. and i like the defense in the paint & on drives.. surprising
Idk if some of you noticed how much Jeffries help this team, i wished he didnt pick up his option in 2010 and we somehow signed him for cheaper with howhe's playing
Chandler, Al, Duhon
pimp.gif

Charlotte 12/15 - W
Chicago 12/17 - W
Clippers 12/18 - W
Charlotte 12/20 - L
Chi 12/22 - W
Miami 12/25 - L
Spurs 12/27 - L
Pistons 12/29 - W
Nets 12/30 - W

I can see us going 6-3 in our next 9 games to finish off the year 10-3
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

does anybody yell at the TV when duhon takes one of those threes from half court? then it goes in and you're still like "#**$ you chris duhon".
i literally close my eyes and pray. dude gives me an heartattack everytime he does that.
i never had an problem with jefferies except his inconsistency. the only problem is, his contract is longer then 2010 and must go.
ill def. welcome him back for the vets min. in 2 years.

i also was hoping for 6wins out of the next 8, but having expectations = automatic failure. i wasnt expecting wins in any of these few games, and look whathappened.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

team is ballin out rite now, but lets not get ahead of ourselves...one game atta time felllas...we need to move nate tho asap

some of yall need to start looking at the dates and the "vs" and the "@" more.

those are as important as the team.

we're not winning 3 straight road games.

[h1]Magic Thinks LeBron Will Go To New York[/h1]
Dec 12, 2009 9:45 AM EST

Johnson_Magic_nba.jpg
"I think he's going to goto New York," Magic Johnson said when asked where LeBron James will wind up next summer.

"They're in the lead, they just have to make it [attractive] for him," Johnson said. "LeBron will come to New York if he knowsthey're gonna win .... So, if they sign a free agent first, that would probably seal the deal, I believe. They should have somebody else on their radar tomake him want to come."

Johnson advises a pairing with a free-agent other than Dwyane Wade because he does not believe two superstar wing players can share the ball.

"He could really be a 'King' if he could revitalize the Knicks," Johnson said. "You got some of the best basketball fans in theworld, and now you could be responsible for bringing a championship back to New York. Now, it's gonna take a few years, because you still gotta add morepieces. He's got more talent in Cleveland, but he can do more incredible things in New York."

Johnson thinks James should sign a short-term contract to keep his options open for the future.

"I would say for [James], and knowing what he wants to accomplish, if he said he wants to be a billionaire, or close to it, you gotta go to NewYork," Johnson said. "And I would tell him this: 'Wherever you go, sign for three or four years, and then look at the situation. If you don'tlike it, you could go somewhere else.'

"I think he's looking at the Knicks very, very hard. He really probably wants to go to New York, but I think he's gonna see what both teams endup doing, who has the most talent."

Knicks Drop Hornets, Talk Playoffs

After the Knicks extended their winning streak to four games Friday night with a 113-96 thrashing of the New Orleans Hornets, the talk in their joyouslocker room included a word you haven't heard much from the Garden's tenants over the past few seasons.

That word is, playoffs.

The Knicks were feeling that good about themselves as they left the New Orleans Arena on their longest winning streak since January of 2006. They have gone 7-6since getting off to a franchise-worst 1-9 start.

The streak includes wins in Atlanta, and against Portland and New Jersey. But this might have been the best victory since it came on a court where the Hornetshad won eight of their first 10 games, including victories over Phoenix and Atlanta.

Amazingly, the Knicks outscored Chris Paul and Co., 18-0, to finish the game. Chris Duhon, Al Harrington and Danilo Gallinari bombed in six 3-pointers in sixattempts in the final 4:43, with Duhon's first trey giving the Knicks the lead for good.

"It means we're back in it," said Duhon, who grew up in nearby Slidell and had about 50 friends and relatives in attendance. "We weredefinitely in a deep hole. We've put ourselves back with an opportunity to get to the playoffs, which is our goal. For us, we've got to keep itgoing."

^adding fuel to the fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and with the ways coming up allen, road/home games wont stop their momentum, hopefully
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I said the same thing Magic said, he most likely won't come here alone, if here's another great role player/allstar coming, then i see him here.
He can always take that extra year with the Cavs and come in 2011 with
eek.gif

laugh.gif
that fool ain't signing no 1 year deal w/the Cavs.

KLJ
nerd.gif

Missed the game, company Christmas party. Caught a few mins at the bar though. Saw Duhon make a 3 early on, knew we were going to win
laugh.gif

^^ i wasn't saying he was gonna sign a 1 year deal with the Cavs, just meant he can just pick up his option for 2010-2011 for $17M

does anybody yell at the TV when duhon takes one of those threes from half court? then it goes in and you're still like "#**$ you chris duhon".

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yes did it like 5 times yesterday. same thing with al

if he takes that 1 year deal, then he wouldnt be coming to our team in the future.
we would most likely spend our money elsewhere, (hopefully dwade).

i honestly hope he stays away from this team. great basketball player, can be one of the best to ever step on the court, but his personality and the way hebrings himself is
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

total lack of respect for others.

^ you're out of your mind. bron could punch kittens in his spare time and i'd welcome him with open arms

I've only watched the 4th quarters of games during this win streak, so I guess I'll keep doing that since its helping.
grin.gif

^ you're out of your mind. bron could punch kittens in his spare time and i'd welcome him with open arms

roll.gif
roll.gif

well, i guess im alone on this
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif

just watched the game in an hour (thank god we live in an age with DVR). what a solid win. gallo is looking great, real aggressive. does anybody yell at the TV when duhon takes one of those threes from half court? then it goes in and you're still like "#**$ you chris duhon".

so is this the real team? can we win games we should win? eddy curry still sucks so bad. 4 is a row for the first time in a while, i'm prettyy happy

roll.gif
sometimes when dude is feeling himself too much he does it alot.sometimes i just wish i was on the court with him so i can hit him with the ball

Now, I'm not saying I don't want 'bron, but I'd rather Wade.

Would both be asking too much?

And
laugh.gif
at the madness going on right now. I don't even know how to approach this stint of winning. I'll spare my emotions until all star break.

Back
Top Bottom