Originally Posted by tommykairaa

I thought i was the only one that didn't want lebrick.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
nope. i been saying lebron is gonna be the greatest player ever never to win a championship. i just dont see him winning
grin.gif
. i dunno thats just me though

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Now, I'm not saying I don't want 'bron, but I'd rather Wade.
why?
While both of these dudes rely a lot on athleticism, I think Wade's game is better suited for a long-term career. He's a much better ballhandler and more crafty. And we, the Knicks, know how clutch he can be. 'bron has been clutch with a jumpshot once in his career (I think). Towards the endof games, I see refs have become hesitant to blow the whistle on a 'bron drive.

If Wade comes here, it could be a D-whistle once again to ensure the Knicks back into the spotlight.

The Knicks are on the upswing, and Gallo is part of the reason why. He continues to be a shooting threat and has scored in double figures in three of their recent wins. He's also making defensive contributions, adding 1.8 steals and 1.3 blocks so far in December.

Knicks fans are surely envisioning his skills meshing well with a certain MVP-caliber 3-man. I'll put it another way: If Gallo was a Cav, Cleveland would be the best team in basketball.

Yea, 'bron is 3 years younger, but both have been developing their NBA games at the same time. Wade just seems more polished, refined.

Bron is 3 years younger, though.
This, which is why i don't want Joe Johnson that much, he would be 29 when he sign here,
Wade would be 28, Bron would be 26

& Bron can play anything from 1-4, that's alot for Dantoni
But how can you not want him on your team? smh
PPG - 28.2
RPG - 7
APG - 8.1
EFF +29.91

YOU CANT DOUBLE BRON CUZ GALLO WOULD BE OPEN!!!!!
Lose, Lose defending that

no one is saying we dont want him on this team, its just an order of preference.
its like saying, would you prefer dwill or cp3? both are great, they just have different style of plays.
btw, in 3 days, FA's that were resigned can be traded
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

no one is saying we dont want him on this team, its just an order of preference.

its like saying, would you prefer dwill or cp3? both are great, they just have different style of plays.
btw, in 3 days, FA's that were resigned can be traded
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
exactly

lebron > wade its not even a question. dudes saying they dont want him cuz hes cocky/arrogant...who cares? he gives us the best chance of winning. u guysforgetting d-wades mural of himself in his crib. dude is also a cocky person and is also a narcissist. and u cant even be mad at these guys for their arrogancei would be too if i were one of the 5 best basketball players in the world and were filthy rich.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I still don't see Wade over LeBron in order of preference. LeBron does more than Wade in practically every category.
Scorer - Bron
Play Multi Positions - Bron (Only listed this cuz of the coach)
Rebound - Bron
Assist - Bron
Steals - Wade. by .7 tho
Blocks - Wade
FG% - Bron
FT% - Bron
3PT% - Bron

The Knicks are on the upswing, and Gallo is part of the reason why. He continues to be a shooting threat and has scored in double figures in three of their recent wins. He's also making defensive contributions, adding 1.8 steals and 1.3 blocks so far in December.

Knicks fans are surely envisioning his skills meshing well with a certain MVP-caliber 3-man. I'll put it another way: If Gallo was a Cav, Cleveland would be the best team in basketball.

That statement right there is OD. Come on, Gallo can shoot but best team in basketball? Give me a break.

Just finished watching the replay.

Great effort and win.

Gallo is really developing into a great player.

Al is on fire.

Duhon snapped out of his funk.

Lee is always solid and Jeffries does do a lot of things that don't show up on the box score.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom