I think a trade is coming up.. Nate is healthy and not playing...TMac is healthy and not playing..Can it be?
nerd.gif

Don't worry about the outlook, it's because he didn't play this season

New York Trade Breakdown
[h3]Change in Team Outlook: -17.7 ppg, -7.1 rpg, and -4.6 apg.[/h3][table][tr][th="col"]Incoming Players[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
McGrady_Tracy_hou.jpg
[/td] [td]Tracy McGrady
6-8 SG / SF from Mount Zion Christian Academy (HS)
No games yet played in 2009-2010[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Outgoing Players[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
Robinson_Nate_nyk.jpg
[/td] [td]Nate Robinson
5-9 PG from Washington
9.4 ppg, 1.8 rpg, 3.1 apg in 21.0 minutes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Jeffries_Jared_nyk.jpg
[/td] [td]Jared Jeffries
6-11 SF from Indiana
3.7 ppg, 3.1 rpg, 1.5 apg in 20.9 minutes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Curry_Eddy_nyk.jpg
[/td] [td]Eddy Curry
6-11 C from Thornwood (HS)
4.6 ppg, 2.2 rpg, 0.0[/td] [/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
I don't care what problems Tracy and Adelman have, there isn't enough hate in the world to send him to us for those contracts.

Bender is probably just another body in practices.

The last time you've heard of benching a player to initiate a trade...?

but to keep the tradition alive as he doesn't have many years left..

Clippers Coach Mike Dunleavy declined to confirm Saturday a recent report that said various NBA teams have made trade offers for starting forward Marcus Camby.

Yea they match, just have to be after the restriction date
but those contracts are not bad they only go for another year. It just won't work for us

I mean, I don't think it's that crazy to think that Donnie could have struck a deal for Nate, and sitting him to prevent him getting hurt before thetrade restriction was lifted.

Now that doesn't mean I think we're gonna move JJ, Eddy and Nate for McGrady. Hell, I doubt we even make a deal (note: "/outlandish theories
laugh.gif
). Players have been sat and then moved, though.

i wasn't serious with that Nate/JJ/Eddy-Tmac trade, lol. But you never know

To think about it Walsh did build a nice team in Indiana.....Jermaine Oneal, Stephen Jackson, Reggie Miller, Harrington, Tinsley, Artest

And bender seems like he plays aggressive

Quick question, Why do we still have cuttino mobley on the roster still? didnt they terminate his contract?

[table][tr][td]#[/td] [td]Player[/td] [td]Pos[/td] [td]HT[/td] [td]WT[/td] [td]From[/td] [td]DOB[/td] [td]EXP[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]21[/td] [td]Chandler, Wilson[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]6' 8"[/td] [td]210[/td] [td]DePaul[/td] [td]10-05-1987[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]34[/td] [td]Curry, Eddy[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]6' 11"[/td] [td]285[/td] [td]Thornwood (HS)[/td] [td]05-12-1982[/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]23[/td] [td]Douglas, Toney[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]6' 2"[/td] [td]183[/td] [td]Florida State[/td] [td]06-03-1987[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Duhon, Chris[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]6' 1"[/td] [td]195[/td] [td]Duke[/td] [td]07-08-1984[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]Gallinari, Danilo[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]6' 10"[/td] [td]225[/td] [td]Italy (Foreign)[/td] [td]08-08-1988[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]Harrington, Al[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]6' 9"[/td] [td]250[/td] [td]St. Patrick's (HS)[/td] [td]05-02-1981[/td] [td]11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Hill, Jordan[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]6' 9"[/td] [td]232[/td] [td]Arizona[/td] [td]03-07-1989[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]0[/td] [td]Hughes, Larry[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]6' 5"[/td] [td]184[/td] [td]St. Louis[/td] [td]11-01-1980[/td] [td]11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [td]Jeffries, Jared[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]6' 11"[/td] [td]240[/td] [td]Indiana[/td] [td]01-11-1983[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Landry, Marcus[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]6' 7"[/td] [td]230[/td] [td]Wisconsin[/td] [td]01-11-1985[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]42[/td] [td]Lee, David[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]6' 9"[/td] [td]235[/td] [td]Florida[/td] [td]05-04-1985[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]31[/td] [td]Milicic, Darko[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]7' 0"[/td] [td]250[/td] [td]Serbia-Montenegro (Foreign)[/td] [td]08-06-1986[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]32[/td] [td]Mobley, Cuttino[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]6' 4"[/td] [td]215[/td] [td]Rhode Island[/td] [td]01-09-1975[/td] [td]11[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]Robinson, Nate[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]5' 9"[/td] [td]180[/td] [td]Washington[/td] [td]07-05-1986[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

I think insurance is paying 80% of his contract, and i think the league denied when the knicks asked for ..... i forgot the word

Well I have been staying away and you guys have been winning.
laugh.gif

Bender is an interesting move to say the least....

You got it.

HTTB is "Buckets".
laugh.gif

I forgot who it is that hates Lee... prophecy? BangDak?

Back
Top Bottom