Trust, DJ Augustin is perfect for the SSOL offense...whenever we have the players to run it correctly.

I went to a bunch of games in Austin when he was with the Longhorns and he's a distributing point who can score when he needs to. He's relativelysmall, but he makes up for his height with his speed and quickness.

He's who I wanted most in the Gallo draft. He's the perfect fit for an uptempo offense.

If they really do want Nate, they can have him. I don't remember Brown being a huge fan of him when he was coaching in NY, though.

I thought during the draft that Augustin was the perfect PG to start this team out with, and I still do. I say we do it, if we don't have to take on anyother contracts that run past this year.

yeah his potential is nuts. plus he is far from soft.

a good point guard is a dime a dozen.

Yeah I'm happy with the pick too. Gallow has all the tools, and he's never scared to have the pressure on him at crunch time.

I dunno if a good PG is a dime a dozen, though. When's the last time we had a good PG?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Yeah I'm happy with the pick too. Gallow has all the tools, and he's never scared to have the pressure on him at crunch time.

I dunno if a good PG is a dime a dozen, though. When's the last time we had a good PG?
laugh.gif
now we're talking about pure PG, right?
laugh.gif

I was disappointed in the Gallo draft not because we got him, but because my top picks were gone before our turn.

However I love his game and potential has me excited for the future. The biggest thing is he clearly wants to win, and has shown good signs of leadership andwants to step up for the team.

marbury was a "good" pg. i mean can you really say charlie ward is better? we havn't had a good pg in a while because of ******ed managementdecisions, not a lack of good point guards. jennings was ours, if we wanted him

if you mean there aren't alot of pure passing pg's with a high b-ball iq, then yeah those aren't a dime a dozen

Debbie Downer here....Knicks will lose today cause its the freakin' Bobcats.....it's only right.
indifferent.gif

a) Bobcats arena is dead! So many empty seats. Only a handful of arenas somewhat immune to the recession.
b) Who told these guys that blocks are a good thing?

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

a) Bobcats arena is dead! So many empty seats. Only a handful of arenas somewhat immune to the recession.
b) Who told these guys that blocks are a good thing?
Come on man, it's the Knicks, of course the seats are empty.

Back
Top Bottom